73

Third person p.o.v:

"Why did you lie to him?" Jungkook asked, feeling bad since Jin sounded so happy.

"I didn't. I don't want to die. We are going there." Yoongi said, telling the taxi driver to change the direction he is going to.

"Is the black car behind us, the one where your friend is?" The taxi driver asked, looking at the mirror, still seeing the car taking the same turn as them.

"No, they are following, can you try to lose them? I will give you a five thousand dollars (if someone wants it in won, google it.)" Namjoon said, taking out his wallet, presenting in front of the driver.

"Okay, I will do it." The taxi driver said with delight, doing a sharp u turn and speeding up.

After twenty minutes, of running and chasing, they finally lost them and went to the studio, where Jin was patiently waiting for them. They thanked the taxi driver, Namjoon handed him the money, then they went inside to see Jin sitting by the door, staring blankly at the floor. Namjoon and Yoongi were really happy seeing him, excitedly walking to him, until he got up with a spatula in hand, making them back up a little bit.

"Why do you have a spatula with you?" Yoongi asked, with an awkward smile.

"No reason, why don't you open the door so we can talk more comfortably." Jin with a big smile on his face, that they all know wasn't that genuine.

Yoongi opened the door, with great pressure, caused by Jin immensely staring at him while swinging the spatula around. As they got in, Namjoon and Yoongi looked around them, not once meeting Jin's eyes, until he banged the spatula on a table and demanded some answers from them, to why they left without telling anyone.

As they got to halfway their explanation, Jin got up and walked to them, they expected him to hit them or shout at them, but he did neither, he hugged them and told them, they don't need to continue explaining, they only need to promise to never do it again, and they did.

"Can I get a hug too?" Jungkook asked, standing in the sidelines, wanting to join their hug, they of course welcomed him.

After the hug, Jin told them to come home, but as they told him they can't because of the mafia, Jin assured them the house they are currently living is secure and hard to find, and Jungkook confirmed them it, by him getting lost ten times in the first week they moved in.

"What will the others think about it?" Namjoon said, still nervous to meet the others, especially Hoseok.

"They will be happy but I think you are going to get a harsh scolding from Hoseok, he is going to let it slide like I did." Jin said, as they walked out of the door, going to the car.

"I expect that." Namjoon

"By the way hyung, why do you have a spatula?" Yoongi

"I was cooking when Jungkook called and I took it with me by accident, I didn't realize I had it in my hands until I called Jungkook." Jin

"I wasn't expecting that." Namjoon

Everyone was in the house, it was either good luck or bad luck for the two of them, the moment they entered, four couple of eyes were looking at their direction, three familiar and one not so much, that was dragged by Jungkook to another place. Taehyung and Jimin hugged them as soon as they came in, having a little bit of tears in their eyes, cursing at them and telling them they missed them at the same time, while Hoseok didn't move from the couch and kept staring at his phone, not giving them a second glance.

That was the most thing they didn't expect, to get ignored by the sunshine, means he is really pissed, Jin told Jimin and Taehyung to come help him in the kitchen, to leave them alone so they can sort things out. Namjoon took the first approach, going in front of Hoseok and sitting on his knees in front of him, with Yoongi doing the same, as Hoseok kept scrolling through his phone.

After fifteen minutes, Hoseok turned off his phone, got up and sat on the floor as well, sitting cross legged.

"What are you trying to do here?" Hoseok said, looking at the both of them.

"We want you to talk to us." Namjoon answered.

"I want friends who don't leave out of the blue, not everything we want is possible." Hoseok responded, planning on getting up.

"We are sorry." Yoongi said, holding Hoseok's hand and stopping him from leaving.

"You are sorry, wow. I didn't expect this from neither of you, we talked about this, we said that we will stick together and talk to each other, but what do you do? You both disappear. Great, what fantastic friends I have. Does our friendship mean anything to you two? Ten years of being together and you do this?" Hoseok anger that has been building up for the past year, got the best of him, making him explode at them.

"We needed to better ourselves." Namjoon said, trying to make Hoseok see why they did it.

"But you didn't need to leave, I am here, I could have helped, you could have told me but you didn't, you just left without looking back."

"We killed people Hoseok, it's something you can help with, we needed to help ourselves by ourselves. We didn't want to leave either, it all happened once and before we realized it, we were far away from the house and couldn't look back." Yoongi said.

Hoseok wanted to forgive them so badly, but his ego wouldn't let him, they left for almost one year and a half, how could he forgive them after that? They left him to wonder if he was ever a good friend to them.

Present time:

"We are only a few minutes late, no need to exaggerate. Where is Hoseok?"

"He doesn't want to see the both of you."

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.