26

I wanted to write a last chapter before I disappear, enjoy.

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook and the boys got dressed and went out on foot, Jimin leading the way as he knew the closet and best place to sell pizza.

"When are going to go to school?" Taehyung said, going side by side with Jungkook and Jimin.

"Tomorrow morning, I have to wake up early, I don't know the exact way to school, I am still unfamiliar with this place."

"Then me and Taehyung will take you to your school, what's the name of the high school?"

"Minja high school."

"It's the same school, Yoongi and Namjoon went to, what a pleasant surprise!"

"Maybe Yoongi can take you tomorrow, he is familiar with the school and the staff."

"No, no, I don't want to trouble him."

"Don't worry, he won't mind, instead I think he will be happy if you asked him."

"This is your chance to make him fall for you, you already got me, you have five left." Jimin whispered to Jungkook, while Taehyung was taking photos of the sky. Jimin knew that it's no use even if Jungkook tried to make Yoongi or anyone else of them fall for him, because you know why? Yes, you are right, because they already fell for him, and just because the rest didn't know Jungkook was their mate, that didn't mean they haven't fell for him or held deep feelings for him, even if they didn't want to admit it, he knows it, they are so easy to read, he just need to make them realize they love Jungkook and accept him within a month.

"But...."

"No buts, you just have 29 days left, you have to start working your magic."

"My magic?"

"You know, being cute and adorable on top of being sexy. And as Taehyung's best friend and soul mate, I can garantie you he is 40% convinced."

"Convinced of what?"

"That he has fallen for you, but the problem is, he won't admit so today you have to make him realize you are his mate."

"But he hasn't fallen for me yet!"

"Am I speaking to a rock? He has fallen! He is my friend and I know him, it's just he doesn't want to fall for anyone other than his mate, so you have to tell him, plus it won't be long until he realize you are indeed his mate, we live in the same house remember?"

"What are you two whispering about?"

"Nothing, Taetae. We are wondering what type of pizza to order in the restaurant."

"Pepperoni is the best."

"But what about pineapple on pizza?" Jimin said, knowing that Taehyung will get distracted again.

"Jimin, you are my best friend but....." And Taehyung started talking non stop about how pineapple on pizza is bad and not good, and then Jimin had the chance to make the first one fall.

"In the middle of our meal, I will say that I have something to do, I will leave and you sort out things with Taehyung."

"I can't I am scared." Jungkook looked at Jimin with pitiful eyes and pouting lips.

"You don't have to be scared baby, there is no reason for you to be scared, Taehyung is a nice guy and he will be so happy to know you are his mate, I swear that on my jam."

"But you got no jams."

"I do!"

"Okay, but can we hold hands before you leave the restaurant?" Jungkook fidgeted.

"We can hold them even now." Jimin happily held Jungkook's hand. "Taehyung! I understand, we won't buy pineapple on pizza so you can shut up now."

"Good, I am running out of excuses and reasons. Why are you both holding hands and leaving mine alone? Did you replace that fast Jimin? And Jungkook I thought we had a bound, how can you do this to me?" Taehyung faked cried and Jimin sighed but Jungkook thought he was for real.

"I am sorry hyung, you can hold my other hand or Jim...." before he could even finish, Taehyung happily held his hand tightly and started swinging it around.

"Such a big baby." Jimin sighed in his heart, Taehyung would definitely attack Jungkook tge moment he knows he is his mate so maybe it will not be a good idea to leave Jungkook alone with that hungry tiger.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.