20

Third person p.o.v:

Namjoon arrived at the house with Hoseok beside him, entering the house, going straight to Jungkook's room.

"Hoseok! Get a bottle of water and a cup!" Namjoon said to Hoseok who was still downstairs and the latter said yes and went to get them.

"I am here." Namjoon entered Jungkook's room and the boys eyes instantly lit up with joy.

"Finally! I thought you will be gone forever." Taehyung half shouted half said, going to his hyung.

"Hyung? Should I wake Jungkook up to take the medicine?" Jimin stared at Namjoon, waiting for his answer.

"Yeah, here. Hoseok is getting water, I am going now, take care of him." Namjoon said leaving but got stopped by Taehyung.

"Why are you leaving? Stay with us Joon-hyung."

"Yes hyung, you don't have to leave, and we need you here, what if something happens again?"

"Hoseok is here with you guys so you won't need me."

"Hyung, be honest with us, what happened earlier, are you avoiding Jungkook?"

"I am not, I just have things to do, I am busy."

"Don't lie Joon-hyung, you just told me earlier that you finished a project and you will take a week off work. So just stay."

"Don't urge him, it was my fault, I made him hate him. You can leave if you want Joon....Namjoon-ssi," Jungkook whispered softly, but everyone in the room heard him.

"Jungkook, don't speak, your throat will get more hurt than it is." Jimin glanced at Jungkook and gave him a small smile.

"I got the water!" Hoseok shouted excitedly, bragging in the room, and instantly feeling a heavy atmosphere in the quiet room. "Who died? Is Jungkook okay? What happened? Did Jimin stop being an angel?"

"Nothing happened, hobi-ah, give me the water." Taehyung said and took the bottle and the cup from Hoseok's hands.

"Then what's wrong with the long faces? Did Namjoon break something?"

"I didn't break anything." Namjoon said offended.

"Wow, my wish came true, Kim Namjoon didn't break something today, what a legendary day, we should call it a no breaking from Namjoon day."

The two kept talking in the background while Jimin gave Jungkook the medicine and Taehyung held a cup of water.

"Why the medicine? I am fine now." Jungkook wondered sitting up, Jimin helping him.

"Just to make sure you will be alright, take them, the doctor prescribed them for you."

"Okay." Jungkook didn't argue anymore because he didn't have the power to.

Jungkook took his medicine, and Taehyung remembered the doctor telling him something before he left.

"The doctor told you to stop taking your scent blockers, he says you don't need them anymore."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know, but you have to listen to the doctor, it's better for your health if you stopped taking those pills, I don't think the perfume is that bad but don't use it a lot." Jimin warned Jungkook.

"But I need them."

"You don't, we will protect you, I don't know about the others but I will protect you from anyone that tries to cause a harm to you by any kind. Just trust me on this, okay?"

Jungkook hesitated but nodded in the end, making Jimin smile widely, his eyes turning to crescents. "That's my baby, now I will go make you something to eat, it's not good to have an empty while sick, do you want to eat something specific?"

"No, anything is fine, thank you." Jungkook was blushing a bit. This is what he talking about! They make you fall for them without even trying.

"Alright, Taehyung you will come to help, let's go."

"But I want to stay with Jungkook."

"You are not staying, start walking before I make you. Hoseok you are coming too. Namjoon stay with Jungkook and talk!" Jimin make his voice clear when saying clear, taking both Hoseok and Taehyung with him, who were reluctant to leave, but couldn't refuse either so they knew what Jimin was trying to do.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.