28

Hey, I am stressed because the exams are approaching and I want to cry, I am scared so what better why to cheer myself up than write something and read comments? None, so I am doing this.

P.s: I am on my period, so don't mind me, my emotions are mixed.
*******************************

Third person:

"You talk too much." Jungkook said, breaking the kiss.

"You.....what.....why...." Taehyung stuttered.

"Am I not allowed to kiss my mate?" Jungkook whispered, then giggled cutely.

"Your.....mate....?"

"You don't believe me?" Jungkook pouted and his eyes dropped.

"No, no, it's not that. It's just surprising, I didn't expect to have such an amazing mate, such a pretty omega like you to be my mate, to be mine, mine only."

"Well, not only yours." Jimin said, popping out of nowhere. "And you are in a bathroom, you probably should get out."

"Yeah, let's go." Jungkook said and held Jimin's hand with his right one and the Taehyung's hand with the left one, and happily stepped out of the bathroom.

"I ordered the pizzas while you were gone, they should be here by now." Jimin

"I hope they are, I am hungry." Taehyung

"Should we go wash our hands?" Jungkook

"Yeah, we should." Jimin

"Okie." Jungkook

They went back to the bathroom and washed their hands, while Jungkook was humming a joyful tone.

"Did you apologize?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung:

"Yeah, of course I did. And what did you mean Jungkook is not mine only?"

"It's....."

"Jiminie! Taetae! The pizza will get cold, let's go, you can talk later." Jungkook said, then they went to their table.

In front of their table, a waiter was standing there, with two pizzas in his hands.

"I thought you left, never do that, I thought I was going to get fired." The waiter said sighing, as his boss was watching him from afar.

"Sorry." The three said.

"No problem, enjoy your pizza." The waiter said then left.

"Hmm, smells delicious." Jungkook

"Want me to put one in your plate?"

Jungkook nodded happily, but regretted it soon after as Taehyung messed up his slice of pizza, by knocking it, and Jungkook's face changed from happy to disappointed real fast.

"Want one too Jiminie?" Taehyung said, after he put one for him and Jungkook.

"No thank you, I can help myself."

"Okay, your loss." Taehyung said then ate the pizza in his plate.

They ate in silence, until Taehyung asked the big question.

"You haven't answered me yet, why is Jungkook not mine?"

"Well, you see he has more than just one mate." Jimin

"What?!?" Taehyung

"Yeah, he has six and I am one of them." Jimin

Jungkook shamefully put his head down, afraid of what Taehyung would do or say.

"Jungkook, is this true?" Taehyung

"Taehyung, I told you..." Jimin

"Jimin, I am not talking to you. Jungkook, I am asking you again, is it true what he said?" Taehyung

"It is." Jungkook didn't look up and kept his head, feeling like he has done a sin.

"I think....I think I need to go." Taehyung said getting up but Jungkook stopped him, looking at him with misty eyes.

"I am sorry, please don't go."

"Kook-ah, please don't apologize, it's not your fault, I just need some time alone, I promise I will be back, okay?" Taehyung

"Okay." Jungkook

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead then left.

After two minutes, Jimin took his phone out calling Hoseok.

"Hoseok, are you busy?" Jimin said, right after Hoseok picked up the phone.

"Huh, yeah, I am just chilling, why?"

"Can you come to A name restaurant, I need you to keep Jungkook company."

"Yeah, okay. I will be there in ten minutes."

"Make it five minutes, just come quickly." Jimin said then hang up, and got up from his place.

"You are going too?" Jungkook asked with teary eyes.

"Yes baby, I don't trust Taehyung enough to let him be alone, he is probably not that far away. Hoseok will be here soon, I am sorry kookie, and don't worry I will bring Taehyung tonight and we can have a talk about everything that's going on, okay babe?"

"Okay." Jungkook said quietly.

"Don't let your tears fall, diamonds shouldn't be wasted on idiots. He is just shocked, his brain is not trained for this kind of stuff, his head is full of beans."

Jungkook chuckled.

"That's much better, a smile is better than a tear. Hoseok is here!" Jimin said, looking at Hoseok who is looking around trying to find them. "I will go to him, you stay here and finish your pizza. Love you." Jimin kissed Jungkook's cheek then left.

"Take care of him." Jimin whispered to Hoseok after showing the table Jungkook is currently sitting on, and Hoseok nodded going to the younger.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.