78

It's a Sunday and I wasn't going to update, but I am excited to know what's going to happen next, even though, I am the one writing it, is that weird? Because I get really into it, when writing some chapters, my hands can't stop typing sometimes.

Who cares, let's see what's going to happen with the boys 😆

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook woke up the next morning, with an aching back and painful hips, he couldn't remember most of the things that happened yesterday, he was pretty drunk but he doesn't regret it, his plan worked perfectly.

Well, you see, when he slammed the door and sat on the bed, he started feeling bad for saying those things, it wasn't their fault for wanting his to have dreams and live, but he was still angry for not understanding that, it was what he wants and not just some decision, he made a couple of days. He started the fight and he isn't going to end it until he gets what he wants, or get back at then, for not getting him.

Being evil is necessary sometimes, so he wanted to make them jealous, because they don't get jealous easily, the last time they got jealous was when Mark gave him hickeys, but when they found out he was a child compared to them, they apologized to him, giving him a free trip to whenever he wants and told him to be more mature, so he doesn't really count it to be jealousy.

He gets jealous more often, having mates that are so sexy, hot, handsome, breathtaking, cute, lovely, awesome, I can go on but I will stop here, you get the idea, it isn't easy, girls have their eyes on them all the time, they find him cute and pat his head, but that wasn't fair, just because he was younger than them.

Maybe it wasn't that good of idea to do that, it definitely wasn't great for his butt or his head, because now he is suffering from a hangover, he never drinks, he got drunk after the second drink, he doesn't what he said to Daniel, hopefully he didn't say anything outrageous, but hey, he got what he wanted, two birds with one stone.

"I am stupid." Jungkook said, plopping back on his bed, after drinking the medicine on his night stand. He shouldn't have done any of that, he should have known better but he let his anger control him, he has to go apologize before something happens.

Trying to get up, was never this hard, just for how long did they go on? He was the one who encouraged them, but damn, his drunk self is really too much. As he got out of his room, he noticed Jimin walking in the hallway, so he could out for him, but Jimin didn't respond or even turn to look at him, he kept on walking.

He sighed and continued on walking and hissing every two seconds; after he got downstairs, his six mates keep in view, they were eating breakfast together, they never ate breakfast without him, meaning they are angry.

Having that realization, made his stop in his tracks and stand on the last stair-step, as he started tearing up and regretted existing last night and crunched down, since he couldn't stand up any longer.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Hoseok asked, as he noticed Jungkook in the stairs, bringing everyone's attention to Jungkook.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked, as he got up to check on Jungkook, as well as the others.

"Didn't I tell you to leave his breakfast in his room?" Jin said to Taehyung, because he knew it will be painful for Jungkook to get down on his own, and since Taehyung requested that he did it, he let him but now look at what happened.