42

Second update.

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook reached home, after saying goodbye to Yoongi and giving him a last smooch, he quietly entered the dark house, wondering where everyone was, but it was late, 11 p.m so maybe they were asleep.

"Where were you Jungkookie? We were so worried about you." Taehyung asked, as he came out of his room, because he heard some noises.

"Sorry, I was with Yoongi, where is Jimin?" Jungkook answered, stopping his movements.

"He was waiting for you downstairs, maybe he slept on the sofa. He was going to scold you for staying outside this late, but guess you are saved." Taehyung said, leaving his room.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook

"To get Jimin." Taehyung

"I will go with you." Jungkook put his backpack down and followed Taehyung downstairs.

"So what did you and Yoongi do." Taehyung asked, as they reached downstairs and saw Jimin laying on the sofa.

"We talked and sang music." Jungkook said and slowly helped Taehyung make Jimin get up. "Oh I forgot, he confessed to me and now he knows we are mates."

Taehyung dropped Jimin and shouted: "What?"

"Shh, Jimin is sleeping." Jungkook said, then carried Jimin himself bridal style. "Get his phone."

"Umm. You sure you don't help, Jimin is pretty heavy." Taehyung asked as he got Jimin's phone.

"He is not, he is really light." Jungkook effortlessly walked forward, going upstairs.

Taehyung looked at his muscles, feeling depressed then motivated to train to become even stronger.

Jungkook put Jimin on his bed, Taehyung putting his phone on his desk, leaving afterwards. Jungkook turned to leave, but Jimin got a hold of his shirt.

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook asked Jimin, thinking he needed something.

"I want a snack." Jimin said sleepily, saying what came first to him mind.

"Which one?" Jungkook asked, since they have a couple in the house.

"You." Jimin said with a serious look on his face then he broke off in a smile. "Kookie always looks so delicious making hyung want to eat it, will you let me?"

"Sure, but not now. Let's do it when you are sober." Jungkook replied, having the feeling that maybe Jimin was a bit drunk, a bottle of wine was on the table and a glass as well, so maybe he drank some of it.

"You don't love me anymore? Even though I love you so much? You don't want me to kiss you? My lips are soft, I promise." Jimin pouted, showing Jungkook his full lips.

"I know hyung, I love you too. And I am willing to kiss you, here." Jungkook gave Jimin a short kiss on the lips.

"Not enough, want more." Jimin yawned, his eyes closely slowly.

"Me too, but that's all you are going to get drunken head, now sleep." Jungkook gave one last kiss to Jimin's forehead and when he looked at him again, he found him sound asleep.

Jungkook left the room, closing the door silently, going to Taehyung's next. As he was going to knock, Taehyung surprised by opening the door.

"No need to knock Jungkookie, come in." Taehyung

"How did you know? How did you know I was at your door?" Jungkook came in the room and sat on Taehyung's bed, the latter following his suite.

"Your scent got closer." Taehyung

"That means the pill effect already started wearing off, that's bad." Jungkook

"Will be safe going to school? In the the first two week of the mating marks showing, your scent will be the strongest it ever was." Taehyung

"My friend recommended some medicine for me, I already ordered it, it will arrive in two days." Jungkook

"I think it's best to stay home in that period. I am sure the school won't mind." Taehyung

"I can't, I already arrived at the middle of the last semester, I can't afford to miss any classes, not for something like this." Jungkook

"This isn't a small matter but I won't force you, just make sure to be careful and stay away far away from alphas." Taehyung

"I will." Jungkook

"Good boy, now go to bed, it's almost midnight." Taehyung

"Okay, goodnight. Love you hyungie." Jungkook said with a smile, then got up.

"Love you too baby." Taehyung replied with a small smile.

Jungkook sat on his bed, took out his phone to check if he got any messages and long be hold, he had three.

The first from Hoseok saying: Jungkook, it's Hoseok, I want to tell you something, can we meet up on Saturday?

The next from Amy: Kookie!! Your 'friend' is so hot, he got hotter than the last time. And his eyes, oh my god, he looked like he was about to kill me and Yugyeom, I don't mind but I don't know about Yugyeom.

The last from an unknown number: Jungkook, this is Mark, I couldn't message you from my own, so I used someone else's, I wanted to tell you that I am coming to see you. Call me when you are free.

First thing Jungkook did was reply to Amy and tell her, to have same shame and stop thirsting over his man, next was Hoseok, he told him he will meet him whenever since he is free on Saturday, and it will be three days from now so he will be safe.

For Mark, he decided to call him in the morning, for now he needs to sleep, he is so tired.

Somewhere else in the other side of the city, two teenage boys a beta and an alpha could be seen, standing in front of two guys, two alpha, handing them a stack of money.

"Harass him or rape him, I don't care, just make sure he won't be able to show his face again in the city. He is the new student, he walks with the girl from England and a beta. Let's go, Daniel." The boy said then left immediately, with his friend.

"He has a nice ass but the other omega has a better one." The buff alpha laughed.

"I can't wait to f*ck him." The other alpha added.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.