22

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung put Jungkook on the chair and sat beside him, and presented the food they made for him.

"Eat till you are full."

"Thank you, all of you." Jungkook genuinely smiled at each of the four.

"You're welcome kookie!" They all happily replied and sat down to eat.

"Shouldn't we wait for Jin and Yoongi?" Jimin suddenly remembered the two.

"Jin is out of town till tomorrow evening and Yoongi is in his studio, he will kill us if we call him so we better not." Namjoon answered then got back to eating, as all of them nodded understandably.

After they all finished eating, Jungkook volunteered to clean the dishes but nobody agreed so he was forced to sit down and drink his juice while Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok cleaned everything, and Namjoon sat beside because he wasn't allowed to help.

"Don't be sad, joonie, we are together aren't we?" Jungkook whispered to the pouting Namjoon.

"Yeah, you are right." Namjoon smiled widely, his eyes disappearing and his dimples appearing.

"Why are you not allowed to help? I am sick so I understand but why not you?"

"Because each time I try to help, I break something or burn it, so I am banned from the kitchen till a further notice. Things just slip out of my hands! It's not my fault."

"Totally, it happens so don't worry."

"Thank you kookie."

"Don't believe him kook-ah, one time he tried to cook, he burned the frying pan while the food was still raw." Jimin shouted from the kitchen.

"The mystery of the century." Hoseok whispered to himself, shaking his head.

"How did you do that? That's impressive." Jungkook was amazed, Namjoon is really multitalented.

"I asked him the same thing but he didn't answer." Taehyung said, he just wanted to know Namjoon's secret so he could do the same but Namjoon didn't tell him.

"It just happened, don't worry about it kookie. Tell me when are you going to start school?"

"Oh my fluffy hair and bunny teeth! I forgot to talk to uncle about this." Jungkook hurriedly got up to fetch his phone.

"What did he say?"

"He didn't lie." Hoseok said shrugging.

Jungkook took his phone, and it turned out it was off so he put on charge, and after some time, he dialed his uncle's phone number.

"Kookie? I was trying to call you for several minutes, did something happen to you? Is everything okay?" His uncle asked worriedly, after what happened in the morning, he realized that he might have threw Jungkook to a wolf's dine, how can he be so reckless?

"Everything is okay uncle, how about you? How about aunt and Mark?"

"We are all good and fine, Mark misses you already, he wants to come see you." He chuckled at the end of his talk, his son loves Jungkook too much, maybe a but too much for his own good.

"I miss him too, I miss all of you. By the way uncle, when do I have to start school?"

"You can go in two days, I talked to the principal, he told me he found you a place in a class that doesn't have that many alphas, and and since it's half of the year, you have to pass tests after a month so you have to work hard."

"I will, I won't disappoint you uncle, I promise."

"I believe in you kookie, you never disappointed me, I am proud of you, you grew up to be such a lovely boy, I feel overjoyed."

"Thank you uncle, I love you, tell aunt I love her too and Mark too, I have to go now, I am going to sleep, goodnight."

"I love you too kookie, goodnight and sweet dreams."

Jungkook hang up with a smile on his face, he missed his family already, he is so grateful to have them by his side, he doesn't know why his parents abandoned him but maybe one day he will find out.

Jungkook didn't tell his uncle about the marks because he is still not sure about them, it's better to keep quiet about them, he is the only one to know about them.

After hanging up, he got up from his place, got down, and said goodnight to the boys, which they replied with the same, then he went back to his room, and to his warm bed, unaware of tomorrow, and what will it bring him.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.