6

After his uncle's friend left, Jungkook awkwardly looked at Namjoon, feeling a bit shy and nervous of going in a car with a stranger , to an unknown place, but his uncle's friend knows him and he looks nice, plus Jungkook is strong enough to defend himself if something wrong does occur.

"Shall we go?" Namjoon asked, taking Jungkook's luggage and smiling brightly at him, Jungkook nodded shyly and followed Namjoon to the car. "Oh, I should call Jin, to let him know we are coming." Namjoon exclaimed, after giving the luggage to his driver and realizing that he should probably inform Jin, so he could tell the boys to not do anything weird.

"Okay, I actually want to buy something, can I?" Jungkook asked, with puppy eyes, remembering seeing a book he liked, that would be perfect for his writings.

Namjoon agreed, leaving Jungkook with a huge smile and an adorable thank you, as he ran off happily.

"What a cutie." Namjoon said chuckling, then took out his phone to call his hyung.

"Hello? Hyung?" Namjoon said after the person picked up the phone.

"Why is that a question? Did you check before calling?"

"Oh, yeah, anyway, do you remember telling me that you have an empty room in the house you are renting?"

"Yup, you found someone? No, wait, Yi told me he has someone who is going to rent the room so no, sorry about that."

"I am talking about that person, I am going to drive them to your house, I am just giving you a heads up, since they are really cute and might get attacked by those two that you have there."

"Kim Namjoon is calling someone cute other than crabs? I am surprised, a boy or a girl? Because I don't accept girls, I don't need drama, I already have enough, those two idiots would make the girl run away and I have a no girls and boys together policy."

"Yeah I know. It's a boy, don't worry, an adorable quiet boy, he won't cause problems. He is the one Yi was supposed to bring to the house and I stumbled upon him. Yi had an emergency so he asked me to bring him there. But hyung there is something else."

"What is it?"

"He can't pay now, he is alone in the city, Yi is out on a business trip and his family members will send him money soon, so can you let him stay until then?"

"Aww, poor baby. Of course he can, I will treat him as a family member and tell the others to do so too."

"Thank you hyung, you are the best."

"I know, what would you do without me? I am your oxyjin you cannot live without me." The person said then busted out laughing.

"Hyung! My ear."

"Anyway, get the kid over, I will tell Taehyung and Jimin to clean the room for him." The person said after calming down.

"Ok I will, see you soon."

"You're coming too?"

"Of course, I will say hey to the others and maybe spend the night."

"I am not feeding you though."

"Why?! Please hyung?"

"Get me a Mario plushie and maybe I will let you."

"You got it."

"Okay, okay, goodbye."

"Bye hyung."

Namjoon hung up and smiled widely his dimples fully showing up.