8

After some thinking Jungkook finally answered excitedly: "Vanilla!"

"Vanilla it is. You stay in the car, I'll get it for you." Namjoon left the car after asking the driver as well, going to the ice cream shop, leaving Jungkook with the driver.

"Are you Namjoon's friend?" The driver asked trying to start a conversation as the boy was too quiet for his liking.

"Yeah, something like that. You sir?" Jungkook asked politely.

"Yeah, we were friends in high school and we met three years ago, when I told him I couldn't find a job he told me to be his driver. He is a nice guy." The driver remembered the event as he is still thankful to Namjoon for it, since that saved his family, his wife and son.

"I know, he is helping me too, he is taking me to thst place I am supposed to stay in, even though he just met me. He is a wonderful person, his mate must be so lucky to have him." Jungkook said the last part without realization, as he glanced at the smiling Namjoon in the shop.

"He doesn't have one yet, he is been single for the longest time ever, everyone in high school preferred to date rather that wait for their mate but he wasn't like that, he rejected everyone asking him to date them, he didn't flirt with others, but he never failed to make everyone in the school fall for him. Nerds became sexy and hot because he existed in the school. Whoever his mate will be, I hope they deserve Namjoon waiting for them." The driver smiled at Jungkook.

"Yeah me too." Jungkook felt a pang in his heart, as well as an unfamiliar warmth, Namjoon was so perfect, he wished he was his mate, but that it not possible, Namjoon will have a beautiful elegant lady as his mate, not someone depressed like him. Wait! Didn't Namjoon just flirt with him not too long ago? What happened to not flirting with anyone? Why did he flirt with him when he doesn't do it with anyone else? Why him?

"I am Bongju, by the way. What about you kid?" The driver interrupted his thoughts.

"I am Jungkook, and I am not a kid." Jungkook pouted.

"Yeah, that's even more clear now." Bongju chuckled, feeling the urge to treat Jungkook like a child and protect him.

"Isn't he a bit late?" Jungkook noticed Namjoon not coming back even after 15 minutes passed.

"That girl is holding him back, the usual, don't worry he will come back soon." Bongju glanced at the shop, he already knew this would happen, Namjoon attracts attention wherever he goes.

"Does this happen quite often?" Jungkook got a bit jealous thinking about girls flirting with his Namjoon. 'My Namjoon? What the hell am I thinking?' Jungkook thought.

"Yeah, most of the time, he is a single man after all. There was this time when a girl assaulted him and almost drugged him." That incident still replays in his head every time he sees a girl flirt with Namjoon.

"What?! Then what happened?" Jungkook was shocked for a minute.

"Nothing, Namjoon talked to her, and made her realize it was a bad thing to do, making her give up on the idea and letting him go, he actually didn't do much about the incident, he just the girl gave a lecture, a three hour one, and let her go without telling the cops." Bongju shrugged.

"That simple?" Jungkook was even more shocked.

"What is that simple?" Namjoon entered the car with ice cream in his hands.

"Nothing." Jungkook replied fast.

"Okay I guess, vanilla for kookie, mint chocolate for Bongju, I still don't know why this flavor exists and why you like it but anyway, strawberry for me, enjoy." Namjoon sat down.

"And I still don't know why you don't like it, it's really good." Bongju ate his ice cream happily.

"Ew no, no it's not, it's not good at all, it's like eating toothpaste." Namjoon made a disgusted face.

"No it's not, it's refreshing and tasty." Bongju laughed at his friend's overreaction.

Jungkook felt out of place, not knowing to join the conversation, so he silently ate his ice cream listening to the two arguing.

"Kookie, what do you think is it good or bad?" Namjoon asked the dazed Jungkook.

"Huh?" Jungkook got confused, since he lost track of the conversation.

"The flavor, is it good or bad?"

"I am sorry hyung, it's tasty for me as well, I like it." Jungkook apologetically said.

"Noooooo, you too? How can you kookie? Why did you betray hyung like this?" Namjoon fake cried and hid his face in his hands.

"Hyung? I am sorry, I will hate it if you want me to, I won't like it anymore, don't cry." Jungkook pouted sadly, going to Namjoon.

Namjoon kept up the act as Jungkook got closer to him trying to get his hand off of his face, and kissed his hand and telling him he won't like mint chocolate anymore.

"Don't worry kid, he is just acting." Bongju turned on the engine and drove away from the place, as he finished his ice cream.

But Namjoon didn't move and kept up his acting, but said one thing.

"If you kiss me I will stop crying."

"Okay! Anything! Anything to make you stop crying, where should I kiss you?" Jungkook shyly asked blushing