18

How many times did I update this week? I lost track, can someone please remind me, I need to know if I should update more.

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook woke up later on that day, his head pounding, feeling his body hot and sweaty, and pain basically everywhere, his chest, his back, his hands, his waist and his neck.

Getting up from the bed was impossible for him, trying only made his body hurt more, making his cry out loud out of pure pain.

Taehyung and Jimin were sitting in their rooms, since everyone left earlier and Namjoon never got back nor Jin did, saying that he has to go to another city for awhile.

Suddenly they both heard a cry, making them both get up from their beds, tossing their phones away and going to look for the source of the noise. Jimin and Taehyung both rushed to Jungkook's room once they realize the cries were coming from there.

They both bragged in the room, looking at Jungkook who was on the floor, crying from pain and misery.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" Jimin asked Jungkook as he approached him, and him and Taehyung helped him get up.

"Pain." That's the only thing Jungkook could mumble out.

"Where?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook's body for any kind of injuries.

"Everywhere, it hurts so much." Jungkook was crying at this point, he couldn't bear the pain anymore, he wanted it to go away, but it wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

Taehyung and Jimin didn't know what to do, coaxing and confronting Jungkook wasn't helping, as the boy kept on crying, so they decided to call the professional, Namjoon.

"Hyung, come quickly, Jungkook is in pain and we don't know what to do." Jimin said hurriedly, then hung up on Namjoon, returning to Jungkook's room, Namjoon didn't understand what was wrong but the words Jungkook and pain, made him fly to them.

The pain Jungkook was experiencing was normal, he found his mates and that's the price he has to pay to know it's them, but Jungkook had it worst than most people since he uses scent blockers, who made his body weaker, affecting his ability to hold on the pain of having the scars. The boys will be experiencing the pain too, but since one they don't use scent blockers and two four of them are alphas and two are betas, they will have it less painful now, because for them the pain will come in the mating process. It's harsh, I know, but if you want true love you have to suffer or at least fight for it.

Namjoon reached the house in less than ten minutes, not waiting for anyone to open the door he went in himself, because Jin gave him a key two months but this morning he didn't use it since he wanted to be polite and not brag in someone else's house but now he forgot about all that, the only thing he can think of is that Jungkook is in pain and he might die if he doesn't hurry up.

Namjoon ran upstairs, hearing cries, that got clearer each time he got closer and closer to Jungkook's room.

"Joon-hyung, you are here! Finally!" Taehyung said loudly, looking at the sweaty Namjoon by the door.

"Yes, is he okay? What happened to him?" Namjoon asked as he got closer to them.

"We don't know, we suddenly heard him cry so we came here and found him like this. He is crying ever since, saying his body hurts. Please help him hyung, it's breaking my heart to look at him being like this." Jimin said, tears in his eyes.

"Yes hyung, please, he doesn't deserve the pain he is in." Taehyung said sadly, glancing at the boy who is still crying.

"I will. Jimin take my phone and call my doctor, his contact is saved in my phone, Taehyung go get some cold water and a towel, he is burning up." Namjoon ordered them and they both quickly went to do their assignment tasks.

What should the scars on Jungkook's body be like and on the others, I thought about it and still don't have a clear idea about it, help me please. Think of something that best describe each one of bts as a person.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.