19

Third person p.o.v:

After half an hour, the doctor came, he checked Jungkook and told them it's normal that this happened to him, making them all equally confused, he prescribed some medicine for Jungkook and told them to get it, and that Jungkook will be better tomorrow.

The doctor didn't tell them any information, telling them he cannot while the patient was asleep because it's personal information and not something to take lightly.

"What did he mean by normal? Is this normal with omegas?" Taehyung asked after the doctor left, and Namjoon left to get the medicine.

"I don't know, I am not an omega, but I hope he gets well soon. This is making me uneasy and worried, my baby kookie don't deserve this." Jimin said caressing Jungkook's forehead then putting a cold towel on it.

"Who's your baby you midget? He is not your baby, what did I tell you about attachments?" Taehyung stared at his friend.

"To never have them, never get attached to someone romantically. But I can't help it, he just does this to me, tell me you don't feel the same?" Jimin stared back at Taehyung.

"I don't." Taehyung averted his eyes from Jimin, lying to him obviously, lying to himself and Jimin.

"Taehyung, I know you for a long time, this kind of lies won't work on me, so don't even try."

"Ashhh! Okay, yes, I feel weird when he is around, I fell the want to keep him for myself and never show him to the world, happy now?"

"Yes, see it's so much better being honest with yourself." Jimin smiled warmly at his friend.

"But I don't want to feel like this, I don't want to fall in love."

"Taehyung, just because one person broke your heart doesn't mean the others will, and Taehyung she had a mate, she couldn't be with you even if you wanted her to, she would have died if she stayed with you."

"I know that, that's why I don't want to fall again, I don't want to fall in love with Jungkook, to find out in the ending that he has a mate, that's the problem with our world, we can't love who we want, we have to wait until our loved one show up, that's not fair." Taehyung pouted angrily.

"That's how the world works, Taetae, you can't change it, you have to accept it and live with it, that's the best way to do it in my opinion. And anyway, it's not like we will wait forever, you know that once we are close to the age of thirty, the fate will bring our mate automatically to our sides, the scar and the smell will let you know it's them too."

"But that's just a legend, and I am twenty, I have to wait for another ten years?"

"Jin did, didn't he?"

"Jin is strong, I am not. Jin had his heart broken more times than I can count, but he is still waiting, he never lost hope, I cannot be like him, it's hard."

"You don't have a choice, you have to be strong, things don't come easily in life, and the more hard it is the more worth it is."

"I guess you are right."

"Of course I am, by the way isn't Namjoon late?" Jimin said, noticing that twenty minutes passed since Namjoon left and he is still nowhere to be seen.

"Yeah, I will go call him." Taehyung left the room, and called Namjoon.

"Joon-hyung? Where are you?"

"I am close to the house, Hoseok is coming too by the way, I met at the way to the pharmacy and he insisted on coming with me. How is Jungkook?"

"He is getting better, his fever is going down a bit, but he still needs the medicine."

"I have them with me, no need to worry, he will be much better once he gets the medicine."

"Okay, just hurry up both of you, don't take too long, we are waiting for you."

"Alright, we are coming."

Taehyung hung up and got back to the room, telling Jimin the news.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.