53

Third person p.o.v:

"Sorry to interrupt but Jungkook has something to say to you guys." Mark said, presenting Jungkook in front of the six males who were sitting on the tabel, chatting. "Oh, they increased, even better, all six of them are here. Go talk to them, while I get something to eat." Mark shamelessly went to the fridge, getting every food and drink he gets his hands on.

"Hey." Jungkook awkwardly waved at his six mates, not knowing what to say.

"Hi bunny, is everything okay?" Namjoon asked, concern shown on his face, as all of the boys to look at Jungkook, worried that something bad was going on.

"I need to tell you something." Jungkook said, fidgeting, nervously biting his lips.

"Okay, what is it?" Jin asked, an encouragement smile on his face.

"Come here baby." Taehyung said, patting the chair by his side.

Jungkook walked to the chair and sat on it, he looked down and played with the napkin, that was on the table, struggling, as he tries to find the right words. "So, you know, how in school you have friends and good teachers, that makes you love the school and want to stay in it forever."

"Go on." Jimin

"And you have people, mean people who makes hate the school and want to jump off the roof, because they don't leave you alone." Jungkook

"Is someone bullying you? I am going to go see the principal, this is not acceptable." Yoongi

"No, not that. Well in my case, it's not that someone is bullying, even though I get called names and pushed around sometimes, but the thing is, someone, more than one person is trying to harm me, physically, by.....raping me." Jungkook

"What?!? When did this happen? Who is this person? Do you know them? We need to go to the police station now!" Jin said, jumping up from his seat, rushing to the door.

"Jin-hyung! Wait, we need to get more information from Jungkook, the police won't listen to us otherwise." Namjoon said loudly, while keeping his calm, trying to hide the anger building up in his heart.

Jin made a angry sound and went back to the table, slowly calming down then asking Jungkook if he is okay, the most important thing he should have said, but forgot because of his anger.

"I am fine, I had Amy and Yugyeom with me, I am just a bit scared to be in school tomorrow, they plan on doing it tomorrow, it's the deadline given by the one who ordered them to do it." Jungkook

"Do you know who it is?" Hoseok

"Yes, I know his face." Jungkook

"Is that everything?" Namjoon

"Yes." Jungkook said, excluding the part when he met Daniel and discussed things with him.

While the four hyungs talked about how to solve the problem, the two maknaes hugged Jungkook and assured him that everything will be fine. In this moments, Jungkook's brain wasn't with him, it was back to that day, the day he met Daniel, as they, no, he planned, Daniel was the one that decided.

Flashback:

Jungkook finished his lunch quickly and left Amy and Yugyeom, telling them he has dome business to do, he wasn't lying. He went to the room, Daniel brought him in yesterday and waited. Waited and waited, with no sign of Daniel showing up, making Jungkook its either a trap or a dumb prank, it was neither of the two.

Bye 🌸💜.

I am sorry for the short chapter, I cannot keep my eyes open anymore, I will update extra long tomorrow, sorry again.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.