65

Third person p.o.v:

"We are here." Jin said, stopping the car in the middle of nowhere.

Jungkook got down from the car, his steps heavy and slow, his heart was not ready to be face to face with them, the memory is still fresh in his head, every second, every heartbeat, every drop of sweat, he felt in that ten minutes is there, it never left and it never will, he can try to burry it but it will try come up again, he knows because everything is coming back to him. His life wasn't necessarily bad, he had a family that took care of him, he had people who loved him, even if they were little in number, he had them, he has been content with his life, he doesn't want to end it but he is scared, scared of continuing the journey called life.

In that moment, Jin held his right hand and Taehyung held left hand, a reassuring smile on their handsome faces, they squeezed his soft hands and walked forward, taking him with them, to a brighter place, for him it was, he had six mates, what more can he ask for? Just love from them and support, that's all he will ever need from them.

So with a smile on his face, he walked with Jin and Taehyung to the unknown, that he is sure will be better than the past.

Well, not quite in here, because as soon Jin opened the door, a splash of blood covered his face and a body fell right in front of him.

"Namjoon!" Jimin shouted.

"What have you done?" Hoseok said, feeling like Namjoon turned to another person, because they don't see him like this, never.

"He did what he did, sue him." Yoongi commented, not caring about the body or the blood pretty much being all over the place.

"What the heck Kim Namjoon!" Jin shouted in anger, glaring at Namjoon, as Jungkook stood shocked in his place, while Taehyung was wiping the blood off his face.

"Oh hey babies." Namjoon smiled innocently, hiding the gun behind him and wiping his hands.

"F*ck you! I can't how irresponsible you are! Do you think cleaning this mess will be easy? And the f*ck do you think of yourself? Some kind of snipper, just doing a headshot in the middle of a living room!"

"Oh come on Jinnie, nothing happend." Namjoon said, not treating as a big deal, while Jungkook collapsed and Taehyung caught him.

"You can say that again." Jimin said sighing.

"Right in my arms." Taehyung said with a boxy smile on his face.

"Kim f*cking Namjoon! Get back here and don't try to run away!" Jin screamed as Namjoon was slowly backing away.

"I was just going to get some water for Kookie." Namjoon laughed nervously, scratching his head.

"Yeah and I am bald. Give me your guns and knives, go sit in a room, try to calm your head and sleep, don't come out till I say so." Jin stood there, a serious look on his face.

"Okay hyung." Namjoon took out his two guns, five knives and handed them to Jin.

"The other one too." Jin

"But that's my favorite." Namjoon

"And you were my favorite too, but I think that's going to change soon." Jin

"Fine." Namjoon slowly walked awau but then stopped and glanced at Jin with puppy eyes. "Hyung?"

"What now?" Jin

"You know I love you right." Namjoon

"Yes, I know, who doesn't? Plus you confessed to me five years ago." Jin

"And you rejected me." Namjoon

"And I am always ready to do it again, if it means getting a drunk head away from me." Jin

"So brutal." Namjoon

"It's my second nickname after WWH." Jin

"But I love you that way." Namjoon

"And now I am 100% sure you are drunk." Jin

"Watch closely, the climax is near." Hoseok excitedly told Jimin.

"Why? Is someone having s*x here?" Jimin

"You, and your dirty mind. Where did my innocent Jimin go?" Hoseok

"He was never to begin with." Yoongi

Namjoon walked away again and Jin turned to tell Taehyung something when Namjoon called out for Jin again, and this time it wasn't to talk, because he kissed him, Namjoon kissed Jin then left with a big smile on his face saying thank you to Jin.

"I knew it! That a**hole! He took his mini knife with him!"

When Namjoon kissed him, Jin felt something leave his hand but he was too busy dealing with the shock that, he didn't have the time to react. He knew Namjoon didn't do that for nothing, that man is too sly sometimes.

"Just let him be hyung, he is going to throw that knife around the room then eventually gets bored and will start reading a book or fall asleep." Taehyung said, trying to calm Jin down.

"Fine. Yoongi, go play with Kumamon or something, cleanse your soul with something pure." Jin

"Whatever." Yoongi said, not giving two shits about everything happening around him.

"Hoseok, go make sure he doesn't start listening to depressing music again." Jin

"Okay." Hoseok shrugged innocently, blinding everyone with his his sunny smile.

"Jimin, could you please try to mope the floor and clean a bit?" Jin

"Alright, I always get the hardest tasks." Jimin whispered the last part with a part but Jin heard him.

"It's because you are the best at everything." Jin shouted and that brought a smile on Jimin's face.

"Taehyung, give me Jungkook and go make sure those two waste of human beings don't escape and let the remaining bodyguards leave." Jin

"Yes boss, and can I chop one of their fingers off? Please?" Taehyung

"Do what you want, just don't go overboard." Jin

"Thank you hyungie!" Taehyung said excitedly and kissed Jin's cheek.

"What's wrong with people kissing me today? Is this book turning to something else?" Jin wondered and the author is not hinting anything, just making a fourth wall break, as usual.

"I feel more like the mafia boss than Namjoon and I am just a model." Jin said, sighing loudly, as he carried Jungkook to a bedroom, that is in the second floor.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.