11

'Can someone please explain what you're talking about, I feel so left out' is what jungkook wanted to say, but he felt too out of the place to ask, because he never met these people and he doesn't want them to think of him as nosy, so he didn't utter a word.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon noticed the cute boy being too quiet, maybe he felt uncomfortable with them talking about something he doesn't know.

"Hmm, yeah?" Jungkook looked at at Namjoon.

"We must have confused you with our talking. Yoongi and Hoseok are my close friends but a few months ago we had a fight because of my childishness, and now we aren't talking to each other." Namjoon explained.

"Ohh, if you don't mind can you tell me the reason?" Jungkook curiously asked.

"Ahh, I am embarrassed to talk about it, we fought because they kept hiding things from me, they weren't telling me their problems, we weren't spending time together like we used to, they were keeping everything to themselves, seeing them slowly fade away from me, made me feel like a bad friend, and I got tired and mad of the silence so I snapped, we started fighting, Hoseok tried to stop us from fighting but I shouted at him too, telling him to not be nosy and stick his nose everywhere, accusing him of being an asshole and brought up all our past problems, ruining everything in the process, I didn't realize I was being harsh with my words until Jin-hyung stopped me, I felt so bad and didn't talk to them since then, they tried calling me and looking for me but I ignored them, I messed up so bad, I was immature, I am ashamed of myself, I...I want to go and apologize to them and beg for their forgiveness, but I am afraid I will end up crying and breaking, or maybe they won't want to be my friends anymore, that they will hate me and shun me, I......" Jungkook shushed him as he went beside him and hugged him, feeling that Namjoon would break into tears any second now.

"It's okay, it's normal to fight with your friends, it's shows that you care about them, it's a sign of your love for them, I am sure they understand that very well, and by ignoring them you're the one pushing them away, talk to them and solve your problems, ignoring won't help at all, you need to communicate with them." Jungkook said hugging Namjoon tightly, feeling some kind of weird feelings doing so, like it was his purpose, like it was why he came here.

"That's what we were trying to do, but he kept pushing us away, being a little whiny kid." Yoongi said, as he came in the living room.

"Yoongi-ah, don't say it like that, he was just scared of facing us." Hoseok said coming in as well.

"Hoseok? Yoongi? You're both are here?" Jin voiced out from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I opened the door for them." Taehyung said, sitting down beside Jimin.

"Taehyung, let's go to show Jungkook his room, Jungkook will you please come with us?" Jimin said, getting up and gesturing Taehyung to do the same.

"Yeah, sure. Be brave, Namjoon hyung, you got this." Jungkook whispered the last part in Namjoon's ear, then kissed his forehead, getting up and leaving with Jimin and Taehyung.

Yoongi and Hoseok didn't pay attention to the boy as their attention was on Namjoon.

After a long silence, as both Yoongi and Hoseok waited for Namjoon yo say something, the latter finally uttered a single "Hey."

"Seriously Joon? That's all you got?" Yoongi angrily said, he was fed up with Namjoon, it was part of his fault, but he was ready to talk after awhile, not like someone who kept quiet.

"I am sorry." Namjoon shamefully put his head down.

"I don't need your sorry, I need you to talk to us, not just ignore us like we never existed in your life!!" Yoongi was screaming at this point.

"Yoongi!! What's wrong with your manners?!? He is our friend, you need to calm down, sit down and let's talk like adults okay?" Hoseok calmly said, making Yoongi sit down.

"I just....I just don't want our friendship to break because of this, I know I was at fault but he shouldn't have treated us like strangers." Yoongi said as he finally calm down.

"He is right Joon-ah, it kind of hurt more than your words, we have been through a lot, I don't want this to separate us." Hoseok spoke with a small smile on his face, Namjoon and Yoongi were more than friends to him, he met them when they were just teenagers who had nothing, they have been through everything anyone can think of, problems were not new to them, but the ignoring thing was.

"Me too, I don't know what came into me that day, I just didn't like the thought of you guys hiding something from me, both of you had been hanging out without me, you wouldn't tell me anything even if I asked you to, I felt left out all the time, I felt like you guys would be better if I wasn't there." Namjoon slowly started talking about what was really wrong, in the previous fight he just kind of screamed at both of them.

"Well we were actually preparing something for you, we were just stressed about the preparations and met to prepare everything, we didn't think it will hurt you that much, we should have said something, sorry joon." Yoongi spoke at last, after he finally heard the explanation of that outburst.

"Really? That means you don't hate me? We can still be friends?" Namjoon asked with hopeful eyes, looking like a puppy afraid of being scolded.

"We are friends forever, I love you Joonie, Yoongi does too, right?" Hoseok cheerfully said.

"Of course, we never stopped being friends anyway, I....I love you too." Yoongi said the last part in a small voice.

"I love you too hyungs!!" Namjoon hugged Hoseok and Yoongi happily.

"Noooo." Yoongi whined but he didn't let go of the hug making both of his friends chuckle.

'Ah, my children, I raised them well.' Jin wiped his fake tears.