77

Third person p.o.v:

For anyone who wants to have fun and forget about everything, so that's exactly where Jungkook went, but since he didn't know any or where there at, he called Daniel and went with him, to one, to drink his pain of rejection away.

"Jungkook, stop drinking." Daniel said, taking the glass from Jungkook's hand, because he has been chugging down alcohol like water.

"Leave me be!" Jungkook pouted and the glass back, drinking the rest of the drink.

"I shouldn't have said yes to this, I am taking you home." Daniel tried to make Jungkook get up but that didn't go exactly as planned, as Jungkook sat in his lap and put his (Daniel) arms around his waist.

"Am I unattractive?" Jungkook asked, with a pout, giving Daniel his puppy eyes.

"No, you are very attractive." Daniel answered honestly.

"Am I sexy?" Jungkook asked, opening the first three buttons of his dress shirt.

"Yes, very very sexy, now can you get up?" Daniel said, afraid that he will have a problem, if this continues.

"Then why don't they want to have s*x with me?" Jungkook asked, in the verge of tears.

"I think that's a question you should ask them not me." Daniel sighed and patted Jungkook on the head, to stop him from crying, but the omega stopped crying a minute later, telling him to do it instead and be his baby's daddy. "Do what?" Daniel wasn't going to accept that, the shy and pure Jungkook asked him to....

"F*ck me."

He did.

"That's a really tempting invitation but I won't, because you have six mates and one of them is an ex mafia boss, I still want to live." Daniel survived being a part of Jungkook's raping incident, but he won't survive this.

"Who cares about them? They are big meanies and heartbreakers." Jungkook rolled his eyes and got anther drink, from the side, still sitting in Daniel's lap, whose phone started ringing.

"Jin is calling." Daniel said, glancing at Jungkook, he answered, putting it in speaker mode and was about to put the phone on his ear when Jungkook smacked it out of his hand.

"Don't answer him. Focus on me." Jungkook wrapped his hands around Daniel's neck, putting his head on his shoulder, he didn't want to hear anything about his six mates, he was angry and not ready to listen to anyone, he wanted a distraction, if Daniel wasn't ready to do it, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

"Jungkook, I know you are angry but don't do this to yourself." Daniel didn't want his friend to continue drinking or cheat on his partners because of a drunken mistake, they were a lot of people in the club, he wanted to take Jungkook in a room and do all kind of things to him, so he had to hold on to him and not let him go.

"I will stop drinking if you take me to a hotel and do what I told you before." Jungkook declared, with drowsy eyes, showing his face to Daniel.

"Fine, let's go." Daniel knew that Jungkook wasn't going to stay awake, for the whole ride, he will probably sleep in the first ten minutes, he can trick him and tell him he is taking him to a hotel, but take him home instead.

"How does my ass feel?" Jungkook asked, giggling, his hands still wrapped Daniel's neck and his legs around his waist, as he was being carried out of the club.

"Pretty good." Daniel answered, putting his phone in his back pocket, not seeing the screen.

He was right, Jungkook slept five minutes after getting inside the car, so now he can take him home with no problem. Well that's doubtful, considering six angry males were listening to their conversation, while one was getting his handy gun ready, one his spatula, one his sharpest knife, one his sandals, one his blade and the youngest, preparing his dog for a big meal.

As they were searching for hotels all around the city and getting ready to get out of the house, they heard a phone ring, it was Jin's phone, the user id being, Daniel kookie's friend.

Jin didn't want to answer, afraid what he could hear, but Yoongi took the phone and answered, putting it on speaker mode, so everyone can hear everything.

"Jin-hyung, I am driving Jungkook home right now and he is pretty drunk, he isn't awake but he is crying in his sleep and saying you guys names, I don't know what happened between the seven of you, but as Jungkook's friend, I know that he likes to keep things for himself and not talk about it, so you guys should try to communicate with him more and make him open up, so stuff like doesn't happen again. He was talking about me being his baby's daddy and going to a hotel, I know you guys are irritated right now, but he was drunk and angry and I didn't do anything, so please open the door, with nothing sharp in hand, because he is pretty heavy." Daniel finished his long speech, to save his ass, because once he saw that he had a previous call with Jin, he knew he had to come up with a good speech, it took him a few minutes but he did it and hopefully, he won't get killed.

Namjoon opened the door with a gun in his hand, giving Daniel a big red sign that he screwed up, a gun isn't sharp but it will definitely kill you, he is done for; he closed his eyes ready to be executed by a jealous boyfriend, but nothing came, only a weight being lifted from his hands and a door being slammed at his face.

He smiled and fist bumped the air, happily going to his car and dancing to the way to it, glad that he didn't lose his soul.

"What do we do with this disobedient bunny?"

"Punish him of course."

Bye ❤️💜.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.