86

Third person p.o.v:

"Hoseok......" Jungkook whispered, and as Jieun heard him, the guys did too because they just finished getting the things.

"Guys..." Jieun said, glancing at her brothers.

"No, Jieun." Minhyuk said, wiping Jungkook's sweat.

"We can be good people here and save the guy, Jungkook needs him." Jieun added, making them both stop for a second.

"We need Jungkook too!" Jihyung said, all of a sudden, still not convinced.

"It's not the time for that, that girl is crazy, she might do something to his mate and I am sure, Jungkook will like us more if we saved his mate." Jieun said, cleaning her hands with alcohol and getting ready to do it.

"Okay." Minhyuk said, getting up and going to the room, along with his brother; Jungkook looked in so much so maybe his mate being beside him will help him.

"Jungkook, we will save your mate! So focus on giving birth!" Jihyung shouted, giving Jungkook a big thumbs up. The latter weakly replied with a thank you, then went back to focusing on pushing, as Jieun told him to.

"He said thank you!!" Jihyung said in happiness, while his brother wasn't impressed, as he told to get a gun and to stop squealing.

As they opened the door, the found Hoseok still unconscious, as he should be, they don't how Jungkook got up, he shouldn't have but guess the product wasn't that strong, Lily was on top of him and biting is neck.

"I am going to puke." Jihyung said, being completely disgusted of what the girl is doing and how Jungkook's mate was naked under her.

"Do it on her face, now let's get in." Minhyuk said, then shot near her face, getting her attention.

She asked them what they needed and when they replied with him, while pointing at Hoseok, she flipped and told them he was hers, and started screaming at them.

Minhyuk wasn't into childish sh*t, Jungkook is in pain and he needs his mate, so he wasn't going to stand there and to listen to her rant, about how he belongs to her because she is his fan or some dumb b*tch sh*t, so he shot her in the head, a headshot.

"Good shot." Jihyung exclaimed in happiness, clapping for his brother.

"Thanks bro, the training is paying off. Take her off of him and get him, while I bury her outside." Minhyuk said, putting the gun down and getting the clothes, that were laying on the side and giving them to his brother, to have Hoseok clothed and not naked in his children's birth day.

The clock was ticking and Jungkook's screams were getting louder, but one thing was different in the next minute, a baby's screaming was heard and Hoseok woke up to that; as he asked what was going on, Jungkook was beside him screaming and a girl between his legs, Minhyuk told him his mate is giving birth, then went to catch the baby from Jieun.

Hoseok didn't know what to do, Jungkook was screaming and struggling, he only could comfort him and take his hair off his face.

"Phew, we are done, why is his stomach still big?" Jieun asked, thinking Jungkook was only pregnant with one baby, but Hoseok was there to correct her.

"We have three babies, that was only the first one." Hoseok said, making Minhyuk almost drop their first baby but he didn't, and put him on a mattress he brought, close to them.

"God, help me!" Jieun said, putting her hair up in a bun and going in again, telling Jungkook to push as hard as he can.

As soon as the second baby was out, Jungkook lost consciousness and the baby wasn't crying, he was quiet and not moving, so Jihyung took him and hit his butt a couple times, it took a few moments but he woke up and started crying, while Jieun was panicking.

"Call an ambulance!" Jieun shouted, knowing that they won't be able to survive, just like this.

"None of us have our phones, remember that we didn't anyone to track us down." Minhyuk answered, much to his distress, regretting ever talking to Lily and her cursed figure.

"I don't care! If we are not in a hospital soon, they will all die! Go do something!' Jieun shouted at them and Jihyung took the matter in his hands, he took his car keys and drove away, to get a phone and any help he could get. "Get me a knife!"

"What are you going to do?" Hoseok asked, his worries getting to the roof, as Minhyuk ran to get a knife.

"If we don't take out the third one, he is going to die in Jungkook's stomach, I have to do this, I am sorry." Jieun answered him, ripping Jungkook's shirt open while Hoseok held his mate closer and prayed for his safety and their babies.

Jieun didn't know how to do this, her hands were shaking and she couldn't stop crying, this is all their fault, if Jungkook dies, if his babies die, this will be on their hands, they did this to them; Minhyuk held his sister's hand and kissed her on top of her head, telling her she has to do it, because there is still hope for them. She nodded and got to work, to save the lives, they almost killed, by their stupidity.

As Jieun got the third one out, they heard a siren, the ambulance was here! They are saved, maybe not all of them, I am not serious, or am I?

Turned out, Jin's sixth sense and the cameras he put on the car, the two brothers took was the best thing he ever did in his life, because otherwise, they would have late, very late to save Jungkook.

They couldn't even touch their babies, because they had to go to the hospital immediately, or else they will have complications, that will cause them their life.

It's a happy ending.

I just like giving you guys mini heart attacks.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.