Jethro - Allergy

Your POV:
My boyfriend Jethro was on the other side of the beach doing what he does best. He left for work early this morning.

The sound of the alarm went off and I felt the side of the bed move. I looked at the time and it was 5:00am. Jethro went out the room and returned about 15 minutes later. He was all ready for the day. "See you later y/n." He said kissing the top of my head. I smiled with my eyes closed. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Jethro said before leaving.

- - - -

I was with a bunch of my friends for the day and we headed down to the beach. The four of us sat on the beach for an hour before heading for some lunch. It was around lunch so we decided to go eat some food as some of us were hungry. The four of us had a good chat then we went our separate ways.

After eating the food I didn't feel so good. My throat felt tight and I was struggling to breath. This is when I realised I was having an allergic reaction to something that I must've ate. I made my way up to the tower as I knew this would get worse and then I would be in the right hands if anything bad happened.

I knocked at the door walking in as it was open still struggling to breathe. I looked around a bit. Troy was on look out while Mouse came to the door. He soon realised it was me. "I need a little bit of help?" I asked. "Y/n? What's wrong?" He asked coming down to assist me. "I think I've eaten something which has caused me to have an allergic reaction." I managed to say. "How do you feel at the moment?" He asked directing me to a chair. "My throat feels like it's closing up." I managed to say. "I can tell." He said sorting some bits out.

*I have y/n here with me who's having an allergic reaction to something can someone come up here please*

*yeah I'm on my way up now*

That sounded like Harries but I knew Jethro would've overheard so he's probs on his way up. "Deep breaths y/n." Mouse kept saying. My head began to feel off. I had blurred vision. Harries and Jethro came running through the door. I saw a blurred image of one of them. "Jethro." I said before blacking out in Mouse's arms.

Jethro's POV:
I got a call through on my radio. It was for y/n. She was having a allergic reaction so I looked at Kerrbox and he nodded for me to go. I ran as fast as I could meeting Harries at the stairs following on behind him.

I ran through the door just in time. "Jethro." Y/n said before fainting in Mouse's arms. He slowly placed her to the floor. She wasn't responding. She looked lifeless. "Troy call an ambo now!" I said. "Stay with us y/n." Mouse said. "Stay with us." He repeated. "Y/n?" I called but no response. We put her into the recovery position and Harries helped with getting some oxygen ready for her.

Your POV:
I heard voices but I couldn't quite open my eyes but I knew who the voices were. "Y/n? Can you here me?" Mouse said. "Y/n? Baby? If you can hear me squeeze my hand." I heard Jethro say. He sound worried and not with it. I slightly squeezed his hand and heard him mutter something. The light began to flood my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly and saw the relief on their eyes. "You're alright?" Harries said telling me I was ok.

Mouse's POV:
Y/n soon came too which was great. We did a good job. The ambo soon arrived and they checked her over. "I'll come see you after my shift." Jethro said kissing the top of her head. "We'll all come see you." I said. The ambo left and it was time to get on with the day but shortly later we all visited y/n.