All lifeguards - panic

Requested by juviaheartattack1

Maya's POV:
I woke up with a tight feeling in my chest. I knew today wasn't going to be a great day. As I got closer to the tower thoughts flew through my mind and my breathing started to race.

I walked into the changing room placing my bag down. Tears fell down my cheeks. Before I headed out and into the tower I took a minute to try catch my breath. "Maya are you ok?" I heard Jules say. I looked at her letting the tears still fall down my cheeks. She took out her radio. *guys can we have a few of you over here in the changing rooms to help as I have Maya here having a panic attack* I slid down the wall placing my head in between my legs. I heard footsteps walk towards us. "Maya?" Mouse said kneeling down to my level. I heard him but didn't want to move my head. "Take deep breaths for us. In and out." He told me. I tried.

I lifted my head looking around. "Close your eyes and focus on your breathing." Hoppo told me so I did. I took deep breaths with my eyes closed and my breathing began to calm down. They smiled. "You ok now?" Mouse said and I nodded. "Thank you." I mumbled quietly.

I took a breath before speaking. "I have panic attacks now and again. I struggle to control them. It's hard sometimes to speak out. That's why I haven't spoke about them to you guys." I explained wiping my tears. Singlets placed his hand on my back in reassurance. "You can always come to us. We'll always listen to you." He told me making me feel better. "Thank you all." I thanked them. I'm so lucky to have great people like the lifeguards.

A/n: hope you like this! Thank you for requesting!