Harrison - Day off

Requested by @Lashton4

Tiah's POV:
Harrison and I have been in a strong relationship for about 5 years now. We also have a beautiful daughter called Malia who is 3 years old. I love every moment we spend with one another. The sun was shining through the curtains of our bedroom as I opened my eyes. Harrison was snuggled up next to me with his arm wrapped around me. The door of our bedroom opened and in walked Malia with her stuffed bear. "Mummy? Daddy?" She said in her morning voice rubbing her eyes. I sat up. "Yeah baby girl." I said as she came over to me climbing into the bed with Harrison and I. Harrison woke up seeing Malia and smiled. "Morning. How my two girls?" He said in his morning voice. "We're good." I said as Malia went to hug Harrison. "Malia, what do you think about going to the beach today?" Harrison asked. Her face lit up. "Yes! Yes! Let's go!" She said all excited get out of the bed running out of the room. Harrison and I both smiled like crazy.

Before we got up Harrison gave me a hug. "Morning to you." He said kissing my lips. I smiled into the kiss. "Morning to you too." I said as we kissed once more and went to find Malia who was standing by the front door. "Baby girl we need to eat breakfast then get ready." I told her. She didn't look so happy about that. "Ok mummy." She said making her way to the table. We all had something to eat before getting ready for the beach. Harrison had the day off and we wanted to go down to the beach with Malia. We grabbed a bag with all our essentials in with food and drinks for us all. Malia was holding both of our hands as we walked. We made it to the beach and it was busy no surprise there if I'm honest aha. The three of us found a spot and got settled down there for the day.

Harrison's POV:
I was sat on the sand with Malia between my legs as she played with the sand. Tiah was sat opposite me as we both had fun with our daughter. Malia and I were playing with the sand as she handed me the bucket and spade a few times. I looked up noticing someone in the rip struggling. There was a guy who was struggling to stay afloat. I'm pretty sure one of the guys were coming but he wasn't going to last long in the water. He was going to drown otherwise. "Sorry babe I need to do something." I said getting up and running towards the rhino grabbing a board and heading into the water. A surfer came by and held the guy up before I could get there. I got there helping the guy onto my board. Jethro came by on his board. "I got him." I said to Jeth as we all headed back to shore. "Ah, it was Harrison that went out for him." Jacko said into his radio smiling.

Tiah's POV:
Harrison ran down to the water and out to what looks like he was going to rescue someone. "Look Malia that's your daddy out there saving someone." I told her. "That's my daddy." She exclaimed pointing at him. We watched Harrison rescue the guy with the other lifeguards behind him. He loves his job and I'm ever so proud of him. Harrison ran back up to us both. He sat down taking Malia into his arms as she sat on his lap. "You did good out there." I said. He smiled. "Daddy is a hero." Malia said making him chuckle. "Our hero." I said before Harrison and I pressed our lips together.

A/n: thank you for requesting! Hope you like this.

-Vicki💙