Jake - what are we?

Jake's POV:
There's something I needed to do today. It's important and I can't leave it for another day. It has to be today. I was heading over to y/n's as it was something to do with her anyways. I can't keep it in anymore. I arrived at her place walking in.

Your POV:
The door of my apartment opened. "Y/n listen up. I have feelings for you and it's time you acknowledged them because I can't keep them in anymore." Jake said out of nowhere. I stared at him in shock from the sofa as he stood there near the door. I stood up walking over to Jake placing my hands on either side of his cheeks kissing him passionately. We rested our foreheads together.

I took Jakes hand sitting him down on the sofa. "On a serious note what are we?" Jake asked. "We're people Jake." I said sarcastically trying not to laugh. He rolled his eyes. "No, like, what are we?" He asked again looking me in the eyes. "Boyfriend and girlfriend?" I suggested shyly. "I mean if you say so." He said kissing me deeply.

- - - -

Jake and I walked towards the others as we were having lunch with them all. Well there was, Jackson, Max, Jethro, Joel, Whippet, Lachie and Luke. Also Jake and I. The two of us walked closer to the others. "So who finally confessed?" Whippet asked with a smirk. "I did but I made sure it was sweet." Jake told them. "Umm excuse me you walked into my place without warning saying, y/n listen up. I have feelings for you and it's time you acknowledged them because I can't keep them in anymore." I said trying my best impression of Jake. "I mean it worked though." He said making us all laugh. He was true because it did.