All lifeguards - abandoned - short

Requested by @cloudystarsintheday

Jethro's POV:
I was down at south end with Harries when I began to walk back up to the tower. I heard crying come from the left side of me. The beach was busy but I investigated anyways. I walked through all the people and saw a child sat by himselef by the wall in a distressed state. I walked over to him slowly not wanting to scare him off. "Hey there buddy." I said walking close to him. He cried more. I got down to his level. He was lost but his parents were no where in site. "Let's get you somewhere safe." I told him. He slowly got up and wanted to be carried so I picked him up and carried him up to the tower.

Your POV:
Jethro walked in with a baby in his arms. "I found this baby." He said rocking the child as they were crying. "Where did you find him?" Jake asked as he stood against the railings. "He was just sat by the wall by himself. I couldn't leave him." Jethro told us. "Here I'll take him." I said holding out my arms. Jethro passed him into my arms and I began to rock him. Soon he calmed down. But he was somewhat dirty.

Jake ran a nice warm bath for him. I placed him in and began to clean him up. "You liked that didn't you." I said wrapping him up in a towel. He giggled. Once he was all dried and I got him changed into some clean baby clothes which Whippet got for me. The others had to make a few phone calls around for this child but for now while we wait we spent sometime with the poor little chap.

A/n: hope you like this! Thank you for requesting!