Dylan - Gender reveal

Part 3 of teen:

Your POV:
Dylan and I woke up around 7am this morning as we had a busy day but Dylan insisted for me to stay in bed for longer so I did. I fell asleep but woke up an hour later to Dylan walking in our room with breakfast. "You made this for me." I asked. "Of course!" He said placing it on my lap when I sat up kissing the top of my head. Dylan walked round and sat on his side of the bed as I ate my breakfast.

After breakfast, I took a shower and washed my hair. I dried it and then curled it. My dress was hanging on the back of our closet door. I took it off of its hanger and put it on. Unfortunately I couldn't reach the zip so I had to get Dylan to help me with that in a bit. I finished with a bit of make up and made sure my hair look nice even though I just did it. "Dylan!" I shouted then he soon walked in. "Would you zip the dress up for me please?" I asked. "Of course babe." He said walking over helping me zip it up. Once he did that I twirled first him making him smile. "You look absolutely gorgeous y/n." Dylan said making me blush. "And so does baby." He said placing his hand on my little bump which was beginning to grow. "Now it's my turn to get ready." Dylan added walking to the bathroom as he began to get ready.

30 minutes later Dylan was done. He walked out of our bedroom and towards me as I was sat in the couch. "How do I look?" He asked posing in his black skinny jeans and white shirt. "Damn babe. You're looking good." I said looking him up and down. "So do you." He said with a wink. I blushed. "Stop it you. We both do." I said as he pulled me into his arms.

Dylan's POV:
Y/n and I arrived at my mums back garden as that's where she planned to have the party. My brother and some of my friends turned up as well a y/n's friends turned up. Her parents haven't spoke to us since but we're still giving them a chance if they want to it's just a matter of time really. Everyone there congratulated us and chose what gender what they think it is and whatnot. Soon it was time to find out the gender.

Y/n held one cannon while I held the other. "3...2...1!" Everyone counted down and we pulled the ends and out came blue powder. "It's a boy!" I heard y/n scream. "We're having a boy!" I exclaimed as y/n and I hugged. I picked her up spinning her around then placing her back on the ground. The blue powered fell onto us all. Most of us were wearing white and it all got blue on it. I love it!

Later that evening y/n and I headed back to our house. "We're having a boy." Y/n said wiping her tears. "Oh baby." I said hugging her. "We're going to have a son who's going to have the best momma in the world." I told her. She looked up at me. "And the best dad on the planet." She said making me smile. This is a dream come true.