Noah - First Time

Requested by @hjayne123456

Your POV:
Noah was finishing his shift at work and was due home any minute now. The front door of our apartment opened then shut as Noah walked in chucking his bag on the sofa and walking to me in the kitchen area which over looked the living room. I smiled. I was currently in the kitchen cutting up and apple. "How's my baby girl doing?" Noah asked as he walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close kissing my cheek. "I'm good." I said feeling him smile against my cheek. "What's your plans for tomorrow?" He asked as I carried on chopping up my apple. "Nothing at all." I said. "Well how about I take you down to meet the guys in the tower. They're dying to meet you." Noah said making me smile. I turned around in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck. "Are they now?" I asked with a smirk across my face. "Uh huh." Noah said also with a smirk. We leaned in pressing our lips together. "Well we can make that happen." I replied making Noah smile more. "Can't wait babe." Noah said kissing me before walking to the sofa watching some tv.

- - - -

The day had arrived. Not that it was an important day or anything but I'm meeting Noah's co-workers for the first time. Funny enough Noah and I met on bondi but I haven't met his mates before. Odd. Noah and I have been dating for about 6 months now and they're going great so far. They've also gone so quick too. Noah and I got ready for the day. I was nervous. I don't know why I just was. "Princess they'll love you." Noah said instantly making me relax. When he calls me princess butterflies erupt in my stomach. It's a good feeling. The two of us headed out of our apartment and went to the beach.

We got to the tower but I stoped in my tracks. Noah stopped too turning around to face me. "Ok now this is the real thing." I said taking a breath. "It sure is." He said kissing my lips. God this boy knows how to make me feel so much better. Noah made a small knock on the door then we both walked in. We walked out from behind the shelf in view of the others. "Look who's here!" Deano exclaimed as most of the guys in the tower turned around beside two of them as they were patrolling the tower. "Noah! What's going on mate?" Dylan said fist bumping his fist. "I came down to introduce you to my gorgeous girlfriend y/n." Noah said making me blush. "Hey." I said with a nervous laugh. "Ok so this is Deano, Harries, Dylan, Singlets, Gonzo and Joel." Noah said introducing them to me. They all said hi with smiles. "Aww she's cute." Harries said making everyone even me laugh.

They told me stories of Noah which made me laugh. Noah wrapped his arm around me. "Young love hey." Harries said as Noah gave me a quick kiss. "It was nice meeting you." I said as we were about to leave. "Great seeing you. See you later." Singlets said as we left the tower. Noah took my hand leading me down the stairs of the tower and towards the south end of the beach. We were heading down to the rhino as Noah said. We approached the rhino and two guys looked at us. "Yo Noah!" One of them said pulling him into a hug kind of thing. "You must be y/n." The guy said pulling me in for a hug. "I'm Maxi." He said. I smiled. "This is Hoppo. My boss." Noah said. "Hi y/n." He said with a smile. "Noah finally bought you down here. He's always talking about you." Maxi said smiling. "I hope it's all good things." I said with a chuckle. "Always." Maxi said. "We're off to find the others as I know they would want to meet y/n." Noah said. "Bye guys. Nice to meet you." I said giving them a wave. "Nice meeting you too y/n." Maxi said as Hoppo waves.

We walked up to a guy with dark brown hair. "Jackson?" Noah called grabbing his attention. "You must be y/n?!" He said with a smile. "I am indeed." I said smiling. "Noah is always talking about you and him and everything." Jackson revealed making Noah blush. "Sorry to cut this short." Jackson said grabbing his board and running to the water. "Nice meeting you." He said as he left. Noah laced his hand in mine as we walked towards another rhino. "Babe I didn't know you talked about me a lot at work." I said making him blush again. "Well princess I can't stop thinking about you." He said making me awe then pressing his lips to mine.

We approached the rhino. "Of course it was Noah!" A blonde haired guy said. "And you must be the wonderful y/n." He said. "I'm Jethro and this is Beardy." Jethro said. "Hi." I said smiling. "So y/n, you and Noah hey." Jethro said with a smirk. "Yeah the best." I said as I felt Noah's hand squeezes mine.

Noah and I arrived back home after a lovely day out. We spent the day at the beach, obviously and then went out to have some food and a lovely walk. "Today was great." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "It was." He said looking into my eyes. "I love you y/n." He said making me smile. "I love you too." I said back as we shared a sweet kiss.

A/n: I hope you liked this. Thank you for requesting and feel free to request again!

-Vicki💜