Corey - Goals

Requested by @suggpug15

A/n: each section is something different before anyone gets confused :)

Aimee's POV:
Today was just a lazy day for Corey and I. We had nothing planned besides being together for the day. I put my sweats (sweat pants) on, took my make-up off, placed my hair in a messy bun and made myself feel as comfortable as I could.

It also was a Netflix kinda day so we watched movies and caught up on the latest series. We shed a few tears and had a good laugh but most of all we got to spend it with one another.  We just finished watching (Netflix show of your choice) and Corey got up to go do something. He came back over sitting next to me and laying down resting his head in my lap. "You ok?" I asked looking down at him. He smiled. "I am now." He said making me blush. I placed my hand in his hair playing with it slightly. Corey yawned. "Babe stop. I'm falling asleep." He said yawning again. I smiled. "Go to sleep. I'm not going anywhere." I told him. He smiled up at me and closed his eyes soon falling into a deep sleep.

- - - -

Corey's POV:
Aimee is cute. She doesn't see it but I sure do! We both were sat at the table eating our dinner for the night. It went silent a few times but we kept the conversation going. "You're looking adorable." I told her as we sat across from one another. She smiled and blushed. "Babe." She said making me smile. "I'm just telling the truth baby. People told me not to lie." I told her winking after. She smiled as we carried on with our food.

- - - -

Your POV:
My favourite days are rainy days. It's just something about them that make me love them so much. Corey and I were walking back home when it started to get dark and began to rain. Soon it got heavier. Unfortunately we didn't have an umbrella to cover us from the rain so we held one another close and tightly. Just moments like these make me think of how lucky I am to have someone like Corey.

We got home completely soaked. "Aww baby." Corey said as I formed a puddle under my feet. "Soon this place will turn into a pond so let's get out of our clothes and into something much warmer." I told him. The two of us got out of the clothes placing them into the washer. I got two cups out of the cupboard and made hot chocolate for us both to warm up slightly. While I was doing that, Corey was putting on Netflix for us to watch for the rest of this rainy afternoon.

- - - -

Your POV:
Corey and I were falling asleep on the sofa after having long days at work. "Come in babe lets go to bed." Corey said taking my hand leading us both to our room. We both got ready and got into bed warming up quickly. "How was your day?" I asked looking at Corey. "Busy." He said. "What about yours?" He asked me. "Surprisingly quiet for once." I said with a slight chuckle. We both were wrapped up in the covers holding each other close. "I love you Aimee." Corey said. "I love you too Corey." I told him kissing his cheek. I felt him smile. "Goodnight my love." He whispered softly. "Goodnight." I whispered back. "I love you so much." He added making me smile. "I love you too Corey." I whispered back snuggling close to him as soon fell asleep in one another's arms.

A/n: Thank you for requesting! Hope you like this!