Jethro - braids

Jethro's POV:

I walked into y/n's apartment 10 minutes later

Your POV:
Like Jeff said, he was only going to be 10 minutes. He soon walked through the door placing his keys on the table. I looked over at him with a smile. "Hey." He said sitting on the sofa wrapping an arm with me stealing a bit of my food in the process. "Um that was mine." I told him. "Yeah I know just wanted to make you mad." He winked. I rolled my eyes. "It's cute when you're mad." Jeff smirked. I blushed.

We watched a bit of tv before what I wanted to do. "Hey Jeff can I try something on you?" I asked as he was in the kitchen. "Depending what it is." He replied. "It involves your hair, a few hair bands, a hair brush and patience." I explained. "Sure." He said walking back into the room with a bowl of snacks.

Jethro sat in front of me between my legs as I sat was on the sofa. I already had the hair brush and hair bands near me since he arrived. I was surprised he didn't even notice them. I began to brush through his hair and parting it in half. I split it in 3 and began to braid his hair. "Oh my- you're gonna look great." I laughed. Jethro laughed too. "I don't like the sound of that." He mentioned. I braided the final parts of his hair.

Once I completed braiding his hair, he got up walking over to the nearest mirror. "Damn y/n. I'm rocking this look. You should do this more often." He said with a smile. I couldn't tell if he was joking or what. "I can't tell if you're being serious." I smiled. "I mean I love it but only do it when I with you." He said making me nod my head. "Fine with me babe. Let me get a photo." I asked grabbing my phone taking photos of him and his hair. "Don't show anyone." Jethro asked. "Umm I can't promise anything." I smirked. He just rolled his eyes.

Now this is couple goals. This is definitely going to be shown to his mates even if he said not too.