Quinn - dinner

Your POV:
Tonight Quinn and I were having a date night so we booked a table at The Bucket List earlier that day. This is what I wore for the evening:

Quinn wore something along the lines of this:

Quinn walked out of the bedroom with a smile. "You're looking great." I said walking towards him. He smile. "And you my love are looking stunning!" He exclaimed making me twirl. I blushed. "Shall we?" Quinn said lifting his elbow out. I wrapped my arm around his arm and we walked out of the house and down to the restaurant.

- - - -

Quinn opened the door as we both walked out of the resturant. Just as we stepped out the rain began to fall. "Ahh!" I said smiling. We didn't even bring an umbrella or a coat. We both ran through the rain. "This sucks." Quinn said in a grumpy tone. "It's just a little bit of rain babe." I told him smiling. "I know." He sighed. "You should be used to it as you're a lifeguard remember? You went in the water quite a bit." I reminded him. "True." He laughed. We walked as quick as we could. "Come on let's get home quick." I said taking his hand as we walked quickly home.

We both walked into our apartment sharing a kiss. "We're going to be sick tomorrow." Quinn said. I giggled. "We're soaked." I said looking at us both. There were small puddles forming under our feet. "Aha let's go get into something more warm and I'll go make us some coco after." He said as we walked towards our room taking a warm shower then into some comfy clothing. Quinn made us warm coco which made us both sleep and we soon fell asleep.

- - - -

I woke up with a blocked sniffly nose. The bedroom door opened and Quinn walked into the room with two warm drinks of coco. "For you." He said handing me the cup. "We should've checked the weather forcast yesterday before we left for dinner." I told him. "We should've." He said getting into bed next to me. The two of us drank our drinks then went for a nap.