Mouse - Welcome Home

Your POV:
Mouse went on a lads holiday for a few weeks. He really needed it and I'm glad he went. He went on the holiday with Maxi, Kerrbox, Harrison, Jesse and Troy.

- - - -

I had the day off of work so I decided to clean my (well mine and mouse's) apartment. My phone began to ring which caught my attention. I answered the phone and pressed it to my ear.

Mouse.
You.

Hey babe.
Hey Mouse.
We're on the road and should be back soon.
Yay. That's good. Can't wait to see you!
Me either.
I really do love you Michael.
Me too Y/N. So much.
Right I better go but I'll see you soon.
Definitely. I love you so much.
I love you too.
Bye.
Bye.

I just got off of the phone with Mouse. I can't wait to see him. When I ended the phone call I placed my phone on my chest holding it tight and smiling like crazy.

Mouse's POV:
When I got off the phone with Y/N, Troy said something. "The two of you are made for each other." He said making me smile. "I think she's the one." I said. "Definitely." Maxi said still with his eyes on the road. I let out a laugh. The rest of the journey was random talks and listening to music.

Your POV:
Mouse just text me saying he is about two minutes away. Now I'm super excited. The whole apartment was clean and all nicely done for Mouse to come home too. I'm happy he's home and I'm so happy that he went out.

I was sat on a chair using the table for my laptop which I was currently on. The rattling of the door caught my attention and my face lit up. "Honey I'm home!" Mouse said. I've waited so long for him to say that. Mouse placed his bags on the floor and walked over to me who was already standing up and waiting to be in his arms for the first time in weeks. "Babe." Mouse said as he walked closer to me. I moved closer to him and the two of us were in each others arms. Finally. Mouse pulled me closer to him. "God I missed you so much." He mumbled. "Me too." I said. We pulled away and gave each other a kiss. "I've missed this." Mouse said kissing me again. I helped him carry his things to the room. We obviously put his dirty washing into the washing machine before we went with the bags. I placed his bag on the floor and he placed his suitcase right next to it.

Mouse went straight into the bathroom and shut the door. He came out 5 minutes later as he took a shower. Obviously he changed into clean clothing before we spent some more time with each other. He walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled. "I missed that I couldn't see you everyday." He said pecking my lips. "I hated not seeing you everyday." I said looking into his eyes. He smiled. "I missed this." Mouse said and kissed my lips again. I missed being in his arms, his touch, his scent, his eyes, his lips, his everything. The two of us slowly moved towards the bed and layed down in it together. My back against his chest and his arms around my waist pulling me close. This is what I love.