Noah - I do

Part 2 to Valentines Day

Your POV:
Today is the day I've been waiting for my whole life. I'm getting married to my one and only Noah Finnimore. I was currently getting my hair done before my make up and then my dress. We were currently getting ready for the wedding which was in 2 hours time. My hair was done nicely. This was the look I went for:

The make up look I went for was natural with a nice lip gloss to make my lips shine

The make up look I went for was natural with a nice lip gloss to make my lips shine. The eyeshadow was a nice rose gold pink colour. I loved the make up.

My maid of honour, y/bf/n, mother in law and mum came with me to help me choose a dress. There were so many to choose from and it was hard to pick the one. But I picked it. It was simple but lovely. My dress was beautiful. It was the perfect dress for me.

(The dress)

Our wedding theme was white and light pink (the same colour as the bridesmaids dresses)

Our wedding theme was white and light pink (the same colour as the bridesmaids dresses). Noah wanted simple colours so we went through some and he picked out the pink and white. I like the colours together. I took my bridesmaids and maid of honour to pick out their dresses. I said to them that the dresses had to be pink well the lightest pink. They all stood before me showing me the dresses. "You all look so beautiful." I said nearly tearing up. "Aww y/n." Y/bf/n said as she came over to hug me. They all did.

Noah's POV: Today was mine and y/n's wedding day

Noah's POV:
Today was mine and y/n's wedding day. Everything was all set and ready to go. What I was wearing was a normal black suit as that's what I wanted and so did my best men wore too. It was hard to choose just one so I picked a few. Chase, Dylan, Jacko, Jethro and many more. We all got ready over the 2 hours that were before the wedding. I was soon ready to go and so where all the guys that were with me. "Ready?" Jacko asked patting my back. "More than ready mate. I can't wait to call her my wife." I said making him smile. "That's my boy." He said making us all laugh. We all headed into the back of the 'fancy' car that we rented out for the day which took up to the venue of our wedding. We didn't want a church wedding so we decided to find a big hall/venue place and have our ceremony there. The view over looked bondi. It was perfect for us both. The wedding was being held outside as the weather was great. Then the reception after was being held inside. We made it outside as the guests began to arrive taking their seats but having a chit chat. The ceremony was starting in 10 minutes so not long now till I marry the love of my life.

Your POV:
Now was the time. The time had come. My dream is being for filled. I'm marrying my best friend. My hair, make up and dress was all on and everyone was in the back of the nice fancy car heading off to the venue for my wedding. My dad was waiting for me when we arrived. "Oh my. Y/n you look absolutely gorgeous my dear." He said giving me a kiss on my head as he hugged me. I love him. It was now time to walk down the isle. My dad held my arm as we slowly began to walk down the isle. I looked up catching eye contact with Noah. He smiled and lifted his hand up to eyes wiping the tears away. We reached the end as Noah stepped forward taking me from my dad as the two of them shook hands. They get on so well. "You look absolutely gorgeous." Noah whispered into my ear as he leaned in close. I blushed. "You look handsome yourself." I whispered back. The person who was officiating us with this marriage was a long term family friend who offered to do this as he works in the wedding business and has done it for many years. Jame is his name. He began the ceremony. "We're bought here today to celebrate Mr Noah Finnimore and Miss Y/n Y/l/n in marriage." He began. Soon it was time for the vows.

Noah held my hands as he began to speak. "I love you because you are you, you're happy, strong and a powerful woman. You are my best friend and I'm so happy we're on the same team. You are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could have ever imagined and more loved than I ever thought was possible. I promise to speak the truth to you in love. I promise to honour and care for you to cherish and encourage your own fulfilment as an individual. I'll love you forever and I'm lucky to call you my wife." Noah said with a tear falling down his cheek. I lifted my hand up to wipe the tear away from his cheek. He smiled as he placed his hand on mine.

Now it was my turn to speak. I looked him in the eyes. "You're the love of my life Noah. The one who I fell deeply in love with when we were younger. I love that your family has become mine and my family has become yours. You make me unbelievably proud and I promise that I'll make you proud as your wife. I vow to listen to you and learn from you, to laugh with you and cry with you. I promise to put everything, all my effort into strengthening our marriage and giving you the best version of me. Noah, on good days or bad days, rain or shine, I'll love you forever." I said finishing up my speech. Noah kisses my hands as Jamie began to finish up. "I now pronounce you husband and wife." Jamie said with a big smile. "Noah you may kiss the bride." Jamie said with a smile as Noah turned to face me. I smile before he placed his lips on mine kissing me. It was only a quick one but it was perfect.

- - - -

The reception had begun and everyone was so happy. Noah took my hand leading me onto the dance floor wrapping his arms around my waist as my arms went up around his neck as we slow danced. I rested my head on his shoulder for a while as we danced to the sweet music that was playing in the background. I moved my head up to Noah's as we rested our foreheads together. "I love you so much my beautiful wife." Noah said making me smile. "I love you too my handsome husband." I said making him smirk. "Husband? I could get used to this." He said chuckling. "Well mr looks like you will have to." I said with a slight smirk pressing my lips to his as we carried on dancing in each other's arms.

Noah's POV:
Y/n is now my wife. My beautiful wife. I watched her as she spoke to her family and mine. She would occasionally look over smiling. She's one of a kind. "Congrats mate you're officially off the market." Jethro said patting my back. "Yeah I sure am." I said with a chuckle. I couldn't stop staring at her. She's my wife. I'm never going to stop loving her. I'll love her forever and ever.

Your POV:
We booked a honeymoon to Hawaii as we both wanted to go there together so we thought what a better opportunity to go on our honeymoon then not go. Today was an amazing day. It couldn't of got any better. My now handsome husband made it so much special for me. The two of us headed to the airport and off to our honeymoon where the next chapter of our lives starts.

Forever and always, Mr and Mrs Finnimore.