Singlets - shooting star

Singlets = Trent

Your POV:
Singlets returned home from work after a long shift. I thought he would want to relax and not do anything but I was wrong. He walked into our shared house taking my hand without saying a word. I was confused.

Singlets POV:
I had this planned for months now but now is the right time to actually do it. I finished a long shift down at the beach then headed home for the surprise for my y/n. I'm nervous. The sun had set and the stars began to shine. I approached our house walking in closing the door behind me then placing my keys down walking over to her. She smiled up at me. I took her hand leading her to our back yard. The night before I placed a blanket by the door so I could grab it when we walked out.

We walked out to the middle of the garden and I placed the blanket down. The two of us laid down and watched the start that were in the sky.

Your POV:
We both were laying on the grass, in our back yard, looking up at the night sky which was full of stars. It was so beautiful. The start lit up the sky. Just as I looked up I noticed a shooting star. "A shooting star." I said pointing to it. I closed my eyes making a wish. Once it passed and when I made my wish I looked over at Trent who was smiling over at me. "What did you wish for?" I asked softly not breaking eye contact with him. "I wished for you to say yes." He told me. I gave him a confusing look. Trent kisses my forehead before getting up adjusting himself standing on one knee.

I realised what he meant. "Oh my." I said surprised. "I love you." He began as he looked down at the small box that was in his hands opening it which revealed the most stunning ring with a shiny diamond on top. "And I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He added. I smiled. Trent was now facing me. He was looking into my eyes. I could tell he was nervous but also see the love in his eyes. It reflected back. "Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes!"