Jackson Doolan - Cuddles and Movies

Requested by @ilysmjdarezzo

Your POV:
It has been a while since me and my boyfriend Jackson have had sometime to ourselves. He's been constantly working and so have I but we make things work.

I walked over to our shared room and knocked on the door before walking in. "Come in." Jackson's voice said. He looked up from his laptop and a smile plastered onto his face. I walked quickly over to the bed. Jackson moved his laptop off of him and onto the bedside table. He pulled me onto his lap so my legs were wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. I could stay like this forever. "Babe. I know we see one another in the morning and in the evening, I've missed you." He mumbled into my neck and pulling me a little tighter. He sounded a bit emotional which was understandable as we only said a quick hi and bye before we both left for work. It was the same in the evening we both were so tired and just went straight to bed. It's like if one of us had a day off the other wouldn't so we made a change. The two of us both got a week off work to spend time with one another which I'm so lucky to have.

I looked up at Jackson. "So do I baby but we've got a week to ourselves." I said smiling. Jackson moved his hand up to my face and moved some hair out of the way. He moved around a bit and I was placed on the bed so I was on the bottom and he was laying on top of me. "Now I can kiss you." He said causing me to giggle a bit. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and pulled his face close to mine. Our lips were placed on each others. It was a slow kiss but I didn't really care. We pulled away smiling. "You don't know who much I've missed that." He said smiling. I smiled back.

- - - -

It was late in the evening and I was making dinner for Jackson and I. It was something that we both loved. I felt arms wrap themselves around my waist. "Hey baby." Jackson said. "Hey." I said finishing what I was doing. We both sat down at the table ready to eat the food. "I love you y/n." He said taking my hand placing a kiss on it. "I love you too." I said. We ate and cleaned up after ourselves. "Movie?" He suggested. "Definitely." I said. I decided to set the movie up. Jackson was in the kitchen making some snacks for our movie night. I was in the living room setting up the movie with blankets and cushions making it as comfortable as possible. Sonn Jackson returned with a bowl of popcorn, some other snacks and two drinks. So sweet of him. "For my lady." He said handing me the snacks and drinks. "Thank you." I said as he sat down next to me. Jackson wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his chest. He leaned in pressing his lips to mine before the movie started. We shared cuddles and kisses. During the movie we both decided to lay down on the sofa and Jackson rested his head on my stomach. He wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight. I placed one of my hands in his hair playing with it. We both slowly fell asleep in each others arms.

A/n: thank you for requesting! I hope you like this.

-Vicki