Jackson - Fling

Requested by km19962000

Your POV:
Being a bondi lifeguard has been a dream of mine and I finally got to live my dream. That's where I met the love of my life. Well it didn't work out well. Over the years that I spent in Australia, I was in a relationship. I would call it a short one even tho it was about 5 months. We broke up because I was going back to the UK as I wanted to settle down in the UK. He understood but was happy for me with whatever decision I chose to make. But most importantly we decided to stay as best friends. His name was Jackson. He was the perfect boyfriend anyone could ask for but dating one another wasn't for us. I thought he would be the one but I guess I thought too soon about that one.

- - - -

My family were missing me a lot so I decided to move back home which was England. Jackson is never going to loose my mind. I don't think I can't get over it. It was just a great relationship and I actually felt loved for once. But I have to move on sometime as I can't be upset over an ex of mine.

I walked through the airport and went to go find a taxi to bring me to my family home. As I was walking towards the entrance there was a few signs and people shouting my name. It's probably for someone else. I got closer realising it was actually for me. My family. Oh how I've missed them. I quickly walked over to them being engulfed into my mum and dads arms. "So glad you're back y/n! We've all missed you so much." Mum said pulling me in for another hug. "Welcome home." My older brother said. "There is so much that I have to say and catch up on." I told them. "Let's get home then." Mum said making us all laughed as we headed out and headed home.

Jackson's POV:
Y/n had left the day after we broke up. I love her and still do but it was the right thing to do. We're still best friends of course. I walked into the tower for my shift at work. Noah, Gonzo and Chase were sat in the tower as I arrived. "Hey mate." Gonzo said. "Hey." I replied trying to stay happy and not look sad. We all sat around looking out across the beach until Noah spoke up. "How's you and y/n doing?" Noah asked me. "We broke up." I told him. Silence came across the tower. "Ohhh. Sorry to hear that mate." Noah said patting my back. "It's ok." I mumbled. I'm going to miss her. A lot!

Your POV:
I wasn't enjoying myself at home so I thought I would head back to Australia. I arrived back in Australia, hoping to see Jackson again. It was the evening so I decided to stay at my place and head to find him the next day.

I spent the majority of the next day unpacking the things that I had bought with me and unpacking all the bits and bobs that I ordered for my apartment so it was freshened up a bit. Soon the day was coming to an end so I thought I would take a stroll down the beach to see if I could find Jackson. After the short walk down to the beach, I made it. Jackson always left the beach at this time in the evening at the end of his shifts. Hopefully, I bump into him so we could say a quick hi to one another. But I was wrong, I saw Jackson and his new girlfriend walking with one away from the beach. They looked really happy together. I decided to walk in the direction they were coming in aka the direction I was standing in. I kept on walking and looked up a little as we passed but then looked away. As I walked past I could see in the corner of my eye that Jackson was looking back as me so I looked back and we made eye contact. My heart shattered into many pieces. He's happy. He looked so much happier with her. Why am I so jealous?! I hurried off and headed back to my apartment for the evening. I was staying in the same apartment that I stayed in last time I was here. As I got in I slid down the door crying.

Jackson's POV:
I think I just saw y/n. It looked like her. The memories flooded back of us together. She was my everything. Stop Jackson, you're with someone else now. That was in the past. I smiled to myself. "Baby, what you smiling about?" Chloe said. (a/n: sorry if your name is Chloe!) "Nothing much," I said. "It must be something," she said sitting on my lap. "I can't be with you anymore Chloe." I blurted out. "What do you mean by that?" She asked. "I'm breaking up with you." I said. She got of my lap. "You're still in love with her aren't you?" She questioned. I didn't want to admit it but I really was. "Sorry I have to sort something out." I said grabbing my phone, wallet and keys leaving the apartment. I ran out of the apartment running to were y/n was staying. It began to rain so I got soaked while on the way to hers. As I arrived I could see her through the window. She makes me smile. I made my way up to her door knocking on it and waiting for a reply.

Your POV:
There was a knock at my door. Who could be knocking at this time? I made my way over to the door opening it revealing who it was. Jackson. He was soaked. "Come in quickly. You're soaking wet." I said as he came in. "Thank you." He mumbled. I quickly went to get him a towel so he could dry himself off. We sat down on the sofa and it went silent for a while. "What are you doing here Jackson?" I asked trying not to sound rude. "I came to see you." He said with soft eyes. "You have a girlfriend." I said to him. "I know but the thing is I'm still in love with you y/n." He told me looking me deep in my eyes. I couldn't help but smile a little. "I still miss you. I shouldn't but I still do." He admitted holding my hands. "What about your girlfriend?" I asked as he realised. "We broke up before I came here." He said with a small smiled. We looked at one another and Jacksons eyes trailed down to my lips. I gave him a small nod before we both leaned in and our lips brushing one another's. "Be mine again y/n?" He asked me. "Yes." I mumbled against his lips as we shared another kiss.

A/n: hope you liked this! Thank you for requesting.

-Vicki🌸