Chappo - lap

A/n: 236k! 🤍

Your POV:
Chris wasn't feeling well recently so we decided to have a lazy day. I woke up before Chris deciding to let him have more sleep. I headed into the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

Footsteps came towards me. I turned around seeing Chris standing there looking not so good. "Good morning sleepy head." I smiled. He groaned. "I feel so bad today." He said rubbing his face. "Head back to bed and I'll make you some chicken soup and a nice warm drink also bring some medicine with me." I told him. He smiled and walked away.

Once I made his soup and drink I headed back to the room seeing Chris passed out on the bed. He must really be ill. "Baby?" I whispered placing the soup down on the bed side table. Chris woke up slowly sitting up. I handed him his soup. "I'll let you eat this in peace." I said walking towards the door. "No stay. Please?" He asked. I smiled and headed over to the bed with him.

- - - -

Chris walked into the room looking really rough. "Can I lay here?" He asked pointing down at my lap. "Yeah of course." I said as he laid down on my lap. I placed my hand through his hair playing with it a little. "I've been feeling horrible all day and I wish it would just go. Work is busy all the time and I love it really but when you feel like this it's the worst." He explained sighing.

I smiled. "It'll get better I promise. You'll feel better in no time babe. With work of course you'll have good and bad days but that happens. I think you need to rest and sleep it off baby. I love you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me Chris." I said as I looked down seeing that he had fallen asleep wondering if he heard anything. "Sleep tight my love." I said looking at him in awe. He needed his sleep. I took my phone from my pocket and photo posting it on my insta story with the caption: 'Somebody is a little sleepy'