Quinn - in case you didnt know

A/n: best friends name is Eloise.

Your POV:
Quinn and I have been together for 6 years now. We met when he was working. I was on the beach for the day and he was patrolling. He rescued my friend who got stuck in a rip.

*flashback*

The lifeguard came in with my friend on the rescue board. They got talking and then I noticed Eloise pointing over at me. The two of them headed towards me soon standing right by me. Eloise walked a few metres away from us to let us talk in private. Well kinda. "Hey I'm Quinn." He said with a nervous smile. "Y/n." I replied. "So I'm wondering if you would want to get a drink later?" He asked and I smiled. "Sure." I said making him smile. We both stood there. "Meet me outside the tower around 5:30." He smiled. I nodded my head. "I'll see you there." I smiled. Quinn walked away waving as he walked. I turned back to my friend who was smiling like crazy. "I smell a couple." She said teasing me. I blushed.

*end of flashback*

That was the start of a strong relationship. She did good for setting us up together.

- - - -

I was in the kitchen washing up somethings. "Babe can I speak to you?" Quinn asked from the other room. "Of course." I replied walking into the room. In front of him he had a book. A notebook. I smiled and took a seat on a chair. I always saw him writing in it. Of course I didn't want to look in it as it was his personal stuff. Quinn turned in his chair to face me. "So I wrote down all the things I wanted to say but I just couldn't say them face to face at first so I wrote them down." He explained. I nodded my head as he clutched the notebook. "I know you've been wondering about what's in this book." He told me. "I'm going to finally let you read it but let me explain first." He said looking at me. "Quinn?" I said taking his hand squeezing it a little.

He took a deep breath opening the book. He focused on the page. "Here goes nothing, in case you didn't know I'm crazy about you and I would be lying if I said I couldn't live without you. Even though I don't tell you all the time but you're the one for me and I love you. I love you so much." He said not taking his eyes off of the page. "You've had my heart a very long time ago since the first time I layed my eyes on you. There was something about that first kiss we shared It made me feel so special *chuckles a bit* I just knew that you were the one and I knew we were going to last forever. It got me thinking, you got all of me and I belong to you. You're my everything. I love you baby." Quinn nodded his head and handed me the notebook so I opened the book to a certain page. My mouth fell open.

'Will you marry me?'

I shut the book and looked over at him. "Yes. A million times yes!" I exclaimed jumping into his arms. Quinn pulled out a small box opening it revealing a beautiful sparkly ring making me gasp. "It's beautiful." I exclaimed. He placed it on my finger and kissed my hand after. I placed my hands either side of his face kissing him passionately.