Jesse - Mornings

Your POV:
It was early morning around 4:30 and I was already up as I couldn't get myself back to sleep. I was still in my pyjamas, well one of Jesse's T-shirts actually. He doesnt really mind me wearing them beacuse he always tells me I look cute in them. Jesse was still sleeping for a bit but I went out of our room and into the kitchen for a bit. I took a good 10-15 minutes doing what I had to do.

Jesse would probably be wondering where I got to so I made my way back into our room to see him sat up in bed on his phone. I was wearing Jesse's shirt as it was on the floor when I woke up earlier and he didn't have one on. Anyways I walk into the room and he notices me placing his phone down then opening his arms for me. Of course I fell into his arms and went to lie on him for a bit. I moved around on him then wrapped my legs around his waist and sat on his lap facing him. Jesse wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close resting his head in the crook of my neck. I rested my head on his head holding him close.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. "I could fall asleep right now." I mumbled. "Same here baby." He said fiddling with the bottom of the T-shirt that I was wearing. We kissed. I pulled back and placed my hands on his cheeks. I smiled. Jesse smiled back. We both leaned in and our lips touched. It lasted a while. We rested our foreheads together. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back. "I think it's time for us to get ready then head for work." Jesse said as we both headed to the bathroom. "Okie dokie." I said.

The two of us were ready and out the door by 5:30am. What a great start to the morning!