Chappo - Child

Requested by @Ele818

Elle's POV:
My husband and I are both lifeguards down at bondi. We also have a 4 year old son called Mason. He's our everything. We love him so much. My mum decided to look after him for the day as Chappo and I were working. She decided bring him down to the beach for the day. He loves coming down to the beach.

Chappo and I were ready to leave so we got ready to say our byes. "Be a good boy for nanny today." I said to Mason as I held him. "Ok mummy." Mason said hugging me. "I love you." I told him as I placed him back down. "I love you." He replied. My heart. Chappo said goodbye to Mason and my mum before we both left for work. We got in the car and headed down to the beach. "It's always hard leaving him." I sighed. Chappo squeezed my hand. "I know baby." He said smiling softly. I have the best family.

Chappo's POV:
I was sat in the rhino with Jackson when I heard a child crying. I turned around seeing Elle's mum walking towards us with Mason in her arms crying. "What happened?" I asked jumping out of the rhino. "He fell over on the concrete landing on his arm and grazing it." She explained. "Silly boy." I said softly as I took him from her arms. Mason was still crying so I decided to bring him up to the tower where Elle currently was. Jackson drove us up to the tower. He dropped us off then headed back down to where we were. Elle's mum followed behind us. Mason wasn't calming down much. He cried when I placed my hand on his arm for support.

Elle's POV;
Screams filled my ears as I sat waiting in the tower. Chappo came in carrying Mason. a/n: random name for your child which is a boy btw (: My heart sunk. "What happened?" I asked rushing over as Chris placed Mason on the bed. "Mummy." Mason cried. "It's ok baby. Mummy's got you." I told him. "Daddy's going to make you feel better ok." I added making him hug me tightly. "Mason fell over landing on his arm. He came back to y/m/n (your mums name) screaming and crying. She carried him to me so I bought him up here." Chris explained. I sighed. "Luckily its not broken." I said examining his arm. "Ow." Mason said as I touched it. I looked at Chris. "I think it's going to be very bruised." He said to me. I agreed.

We put Mason's arm into a sling for the day. He seemed much happier when we finished. "You're so brave little man." Chappo said making us all smile. Mason smiled. "Right Mason shall we carry on building sand castles?" Mum asked. "Yes!" He exclaimed jumping down off of the bed heading over to my mum.

Once they left I wrapped my arms around Chappo. "It hurts me seeing him hurt." I mumbled. "Same here. He's a brave boy." He said. We both hugged and Chappo kissed the top of my head then we both headed back to work.

A/n: hope you like this! Thank you for requesting!