Whippet - just break it

Your POV:
Ryan and I recently broke up after nearly a 2 year relationship. It basically got thrown in the bin like it was nothing.

Anyways I got up for the day ahead. I planned to get some work done, work out a little and clean around the place. As the day went by I completed what needed to be done and slowly get ready for the evening. I was going out tonight with a few friends. This is what I wore:

Once I finished getting ready I headed out and down to meet my mates

- - - -

I was walking towards the restaurant that I was meeting my friends at but as I did, I walked into someone. I looked up seeing it was Ryan. "Sorry." I said trying not to look at him for long. As I walked away I felt his hand pull my hand back. "Y/n we need to talk." He said. "What is there to talk about Ryan? It's over and done with. We need to move on." I told him as I began to walk again. He stopped me.

My friends are going to wonder where I am. "Ryan I've got to go." I told him as I began to walk away slowly. "Why do you have to turn up looking so good just to hurt me?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Why do you want to stop this whole damn world?" He asked. "I'm not stopping anything Ryan. You just need to realise that. We need to move on with our lives but if your still holding on then it's not going to work." I told him.

This wasn't the right place or the right time. "Why you hanging on so tight if this ain't working?" I asked him. "You don't understand." He exclaimed. "Of course I do it's just that you don't see it." I told him. "If you're just going to break my heart just break it!" Ryan cried. Tears also left my cheeks. "I-I." I stuttered. "If you're going to take your shot just take it." He told me. He really wasn't happy.

Ryan looked really hurt. I could tell by his eyes. "Also if you get drunk and feel lonely please don't call me and say you missed me." He said making my heart sink. "I won't." I mumbled. I wiped my tears away sobbing slightly. "If you ever loved me have mercy." Ryan said before walking away.