Jackson - ribs

Jackson's POV:
I was out in the surf just directing people towards the red and yellow flags when a board came out of nowhere and hit me in my side. The worst pain hit me. "Ahhh!" I screeched. God that hurt. I slowly made my way back to the sand. I got by the rhino where Jake and Luke were. I laid on the floor in a lot of pain. "You ok mate?" Jake asked as he looked over me. "No. I got hit in the ribs by a board and it's the worst pain." I explained. "Let's get you to the tower." He said. Luke helped me into the rhino while I held my side.

*luke to central... we're coming up with Jackson... he's hurt his ribs and isn't in a good shape*

Jake began to drive up to the tower and we got there within seconds. The two of them helped me up to the tower. As we walked in I spoke up. "Someone update y/n for me." I said in pain.

Your POV:
My phone began to ring. It was Jackson. Odd. He normally just texts me. I answered the call.

Jackson:
Hey y/n?

Y/n:
Jackson?

Jackson:
Its Jethro.

Y/n:
Oh hey Jethro. Is everything ok?

Jackson:
Not really. Jackson has hurt himself and told us to contact you.

Y/n:
Oh god. Tell him I'll be right down.

Jackson:
Ok see you later.

Y/n:
Bye.

I walked out of the back room and out towards my boss. "Sorry Sarah I have to leave now. Jackson has injured himself and is wanting me to be with him." I told my boss. "That's fine y/n. Go save your man." She said making us both laugh. I left work and headed over to the tower.

I walked into the tower. "Hey y/n he's just over there." Harries said pointing to where he was. I walked over to the medical bed seeing Jackson in a lot of pain. It sure wasn't what I was expecting to see. "Hey baby." I said placing my bag down and going over to be by Jackson's side. "What have you done now?" I asked running my hands through his hair. "We think he might've fractured his ribs or have just bruised them badly. An ambo is on its way." Jesse explained. "Only you hey." I said making the others laugh. Jackson couldn't really speak as he was in so much pain and was short of breath.

The ambo arrived placing Jackson onto the stretcher carefully and slowly moved him into the ambulance. "I'll meet you at the hospital Jackson." I told him. Before I went to the hospital I had to do somethings. I got in my car and headed off to the hospital arriving an hour later.

I arrived at the hospital heading straight to where Jackson was. He was sat up in bed smiling and talking to the doctors. "Hey baby." He said as I got closer. I kissed his cheek. "You're looking better." I said. "I had my X-ray done and got the results back." He began. "So?" I asked wanting to know the answer. "They're just really bruised and luckily not broken thankfully. I'll be off work for a few weeks but should be back in no time." He explained. I smiled. "I'm glad you're ok. It could've been much worse." I told him. "I know baby. I love you." He replied. "I love you too." I said kissing his lips. Later that night Jackson was released from hospital and we got to go home.

A/n: I make mistakes I know... can't help it (: