Deano - travel

Your POV:
I arrived back in australia after travelling the world for the last 6 months. My plane landed in Sydney airport. My dad, Deano, was coming to pick me up so I waited for him to turn up. "Y/n?" I heard his voice say. I turned around seeing my dad standing there behind me. "Dad?!" I exclaimed walking over to give him a hug. We hugged for a few seconds. "Shall we head home?" He asked. "Yes! I'm knacked." I told him as he laughed.

- - - -

It's been a few days since I arrived back in Australia. I just wanted to get back to normal here. So it's taken me a few days. I'm Deano's daughter as you may know and I grew up with the lifeguards from what I can remember and what he tells me.

Today was a new day. I finally get to see my uncles after months of not seeing them before my travels and of course during my travels. I took a shower washing my hair and making myself look nice for the day. I placed some shorts with a white t-shirt on and put on my vans. I put my hair into a ponytail so it was out of my way.

Dad was waiting for me to finish getting ready. He already took my two younger siblings to school for the day so he must've just come back. "Ready?" He asked with a smile. "Sure am!" I said with excitement. The two of us headed out of the house and towards the beach. We walked of course. The two of us made it to the tower walking in catching the attention of most of the ones in the tower. "Guys this is y/n, my daughter who some of you may know already but the ones who don't this is y/n who just got back from travelling." Dad said making me blush a little bit. It was nice being back.

Reidy stood up. "Y/n! You've grown!" Reidy said with a cheeky smile. I know that smile. "Ah so good to see you too Uncle Reidy." I replied hugging him. I got introduced to some of the new guys, Dylan, Chase, Noah ect. In the corner of my eye I spotted one of the blonde haired lifeguards staring at me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He's cute. My dad walked off making the blonde guy stand up. He walked towards me. "I'm Luke." Luke said with a smile. "Nice to meet you Luke. As you know I'm y/n, deano's daughter." I reminded him. "I heard that loud and clear." He said as we laugh. "Hey Luke don't go making any moves." Dad said pointing at us both. "Sorry about him. I'll see you around." I said as Luke took a seat. Luke was super sweet and I must admit really cute. If dad didn't interrupt maybe it would've lead to something.

There was a lot of noise coming from the entrance of the tower. "Wait is that y/n?" Whippet said walking in. "It sure is." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Come here." He said opening his arms. I walked over hugging him tightly. "We've missed you around here!" Whippet said. "I've missed you all." I added making them smile. "Good to have you back." They said making me feel welcomed again.

Just posted a new book!

Go check it out!

-Vicki💙