Troy - Snuggles

A/n: the first two episodes of bondi season 15... omg were incredible! I can't wait to see what's in the next few episodes!!

Your POV:
It was the begining of an early start to the day. Around 4:30 in the moring. Our little baby boy was very active this morning. It woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep after. I sighed. This was when I got up and made my way out of the bedroom. It was best if I got up and walked around for a bit.

He kicked me real hard causing me to lean over in pain. God that hurt. I took some breaths in through my nose and out through mouth. Hands were placed on my back rubbing it slightly. "Take some deep breaths babe." A familiar voice said. Troy. "I swear he's going to be a football player." I said chuckling. "I still think he's going to become a lifeguard." Troy said sounding serious. I giggled and he kicked again. "Ouch." I mumbled. Troy got down onto his knees. "Baby boy please stop kicking mummy." He said in a baby voice. "Thank you." I said placing my hands on his shoulders as he stood up. "Anything for the two of you." Troy said pecking my lips. We both made our way back to the bedroom and Troy helped me down onto the bed. "Sorry for waking you up." I said feeling bad. "Baby don't be. I was worried where you went too." He said kissing my cheek. Troy had to be at work for 6 and it was now just gone 5am. He could've got a little longer to sleep if it wasnt for me. Our house is only a 15 minute walk to bondi beach which was perfect for Troy but perfect for the two of us. Soon Troy came back into the bedroom before he left. He always looks good in his uniform. "Time for me to go babe." He said making his way over to me kneeling down on the floor infront of the bed. "I'll see you later." I said kissing the top of his head. "Have a good day." I told him and he smiled. Troy kissed my stomach and whispered, "be good for mummy today little one. I'll be back later." He said kissing my stomach once again. Before he lerft Troy kissed my lips then made his way to work.

- - - -

I was sat on the bed with my feet up resting a bit as I was tired and had a busy day. My very pregnant stomach stood out so I couldn't really see my feet that much. The front door opened and then closed assuming Troy came home from work. He's been super busy with work and hasn't spent much time with me as he says and wishes he could as I'm nearly ready to pop. I heard his footsteps come closer and closer to our shared bedroom. "Hey babe." He said placing his things to the floor and making his way over towards me. "How is the little one been today?" He asked pulling my oversized T-shirt up to see my bump. Troy placed his lips on my bump kissing it a few times. "He's been good. He wasn't kicking as much as he was this morning." I said feeling a smile appear on his lips. "Good." Troy said kissing my bump again.

I quickly took my phone out capturing the moment of Troy and my bump. "He's been very good today." I said rubbing my hands across my stomach. "That's what we like to hear." He said kissing my stomach again. It tickled. Troy soon moved over to his side of the bed and pulled me closer to him letting me rest my head on his shoulder. "I love you both so much." He said against my head kissing me there. "I love you and our son loves you very much." I said said snuggling into him. Troy is going to be an amazing dad. I can't wait for our son to be born. Only 1 month to go!