Jesse - accept

Requested by @youra52

Alexis' POV:
My dad is head lifeguard down at bondi. He's absolutely amazing! He's great at his job and runs a great team for the lifeguards. I sometimes join in with the training when they do it cause why not aha. I woke up early taking a shower and changing into something comfortable for the day. "Alexis?" Dad called. "Yes?" I replied. "Do you want a lift down to the beach?" He asked. "No I'm find but thank you for asking." I said. I packed the rest of my bag for the day and walked out of my room. Hoppo walked out of the kitchen. "I'll see you later." He said as I headed to the door. "Ok." I said giving him a hug as he kissed the top of my head.

Jesse met me by the end of my drive as we walked down toward the tower for the day. We made our way down to bondi hand in hand. "Babe? When will you tell your dad about us? He'll find out soon and probably will be upset if we don't tell him soon enough." Jesse said. "Soon baby. I promise." I told him looking up at him. He leaned in kissing my lips slowly. We walked into the tower as Jesse had a shift today and I was just sitting in the tower.

I was hanging out in the tower today as my dad let me. I'm not a lifeguard I just hang out here when I can. "Alexis?" Hoppo said. I turned my head seeing dad standing there in front of me. "We need to talk." He said. I followed him out of the tower and into his office. We sat in silence for a bit. "Dad?" I said fiddling with my thumbs. "Yes?" He said placing his pen down. "Jesse and I are dating." I blurted our quickly. "I know." He said making me confused. "You know?" I asked. Hoppo nodded his head. "I can tell. The way you both look at one another and I've seen the two of you walk by hand in hand." He explained. "I promise you I was going to tell you." I said. "It's ok Alexis. I accept you two but if he hurts you I'll be after him." Hoppo said. I laughed. "Of course dad." I said. We got up and gave one another a hug.

A/n: hope you like this! Thank you for requesting!