Whippet - snapped

Your POV:
Luke and I were sat next one another in the tower. He was being funny telling me jokes and all. At one point I thought he was flirting with me but I think he soon realised and stopped. We went back to what we were originally talking about. "How's you and Ryan?" He asked. "We're good. He makes me happy and I love him. I really do. He's my world and I wouldn't change a thing." I said. "Aww you two should just get married already!" Luke exclaimed. "Aww." I said blushing a little. Luke and I have been friends for a few years now. It's like we've known one another for more than we already do. But I just see him as a friend. Nothing else.

Whippet's POV:
I wasn't the biggest fan of Luke and y/n laughing so much. Every word he would say she would laugh. I don't get it. I was fuming. Is Luke falling for her?! He better not! She's mine. My everything. My mind kept flooding with thoughts that I didn't want to be thinking about at this precise moment in time.

Y/n turned around looking over at me with a smile. "Babe you ok there?" She asked. "Yeah perfect." I told her. "Are you sure? You don't sound it?" She asked again. Jealousy took over. "Y/n just leave me alone. I don't care ok!" I said raising my voice. I saw her flinch.  "Ok!" She said with wide eyes before getting up and leaving.

Your POV:
Whippet was clearly jealous. I could tell. The way he fiddled with his radio and the way his voice sounded. I took a walk around and came back into the tower where Ryan was no longer. I was sat in the tower on the other side talking to Reidy. "Y/n, can I talk to you please?" Ryan asked noticing he walked in again. I got up taking his hand as we walked out of the tower togther. We walked down the beach hand in hand before we found a spot to sit down on. Ryan placed a towel down and we sat down on it. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. I feel bad and it hurts me that I've hurt you." He said and the sound in his voice proved it. "I know baby and I forgive you. I knew you were jealous and I shouldn't of pushed it. I'm sorry." I told him. He smiled.

Ryan placed his arms around my waist pulling me back. I squeeled as we fell back. Ryan placed kisses all over my face. "I love you so much." He mumbled. We looked into one anothers eyes. "I love you too." I said back. Ryan placed his lips on mine as we share this kiss. "Hey love birds! We don't want to see that!" Chappo said as him and Harries drove past in the rhino. The two of us laughed and got up off of the sand. Ryan wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked back to the tower to finish off our shift.

A/n: stay strong through times like this! I'm trying to! Although I make mistakes and get criticised I still pull through. I'm always here to talk. I stick up for myself to the best I can!

-Vicki 💙