All Lifeguards - In the water

Requested by @juvuaheartattack1

Lilly's POV:
It was near the end of my shift when I was sat in the tower looking through the binoculars to look out across the beach. Near the south corner, there was something in the water. I couldn't quite tell what the object was. "There's this unknown object in the water near the south end so I'm going to investigate." I told Harrison as I got up. I walked out of the tower and went down the stairs grabbing one of the blue boards heading off into the water. I reached the water then paddled out to this unknown object.

It looked odd and nothing like a small shark or any other sea creature. I took a closer look realising it was only some wood. Time to head back to the beach. Just as I was about to paddle back a wave came out of nowhere striking me making me fall off my board. I tried to find my board but I couldn't grab it.As I've been taught, don't panic as that's where all my energy will go so I won't make it up to the top and if I don't panic then I should float.

Jethro's POV:
Lilly went out to investigate this unknown object so we kept an eye on her. By this point the beach wasn't busy. In a blink of an eye a wave came over knocking Lilly off of her board. She didn't come up. "Lilly's down." I said as me and Harries ran out of the tower grabbing some boards from the sand running to the water. Deano was already by the water and making his way out there to her. The three of us made our way over to her as fast as we could. Deano got there before us two and dived in grabbing her arm pulling her up.

Lilly's POV:
I honestly didn't know if I was going to make it if I was honest. It felt like I was under for hours but I was only seconds. Deano, Jethro and Harries were there when I got pulled up. *cough* *cough* water came out of my mouth. "Lay down here." Deano said as we all headed back to shore. As we approached the sand a load of the others were there.

Maxi picked me up bridal style as I could walk well. He carried me up the sand a bit placing me down so I was sat there and he took a seat next to me. Harrison and Dylan came over with towels wrapping them around me. Singlets kneeled down placing a hand on my knee. "You'll be ok kiddo." He said. "How you feeling?" Harries asked. "Tired and cold." I told them closing my eyes slightly. "Hey stay awake for a bit ok." Harrison said making me wake up a little. "Let's get you up to the tower." Maxi said picking me up bridal style carrying me to the tower.

All of us headed back up to the tower and Maxi placed me on the bed. "Thank you." I mumbled to Jethro who was now standing by my side. He smiled. "How much water do you think you swallowed?" He asked. "A very small amount." I told him and the others that were standing around. "If you feel worse then I would immediately go to a doctor." Deano told me. I nodded my head. "What are we going to do with you hey?" Hoppo said as he walked into the tower. "Send me home so I can sleep?" I sarcastically said making them all laugh. "Only you hey." Dylan said. Everyone here today is like a brother to me. We're all one big family!

A/n: hope you like this! Thank you for requesting!