Jethro - Party

Requested by @Rosequeen365

Cameron's POV:
My friends were having a party tonight and invited me to come. I just had to think of a way to get out without my older brother knowing. This was going to be hard but I'll figure a way. Time went by and I was wanting to leave so I decided to head to bed to see if Jethro would go after me. "Goodnight Jethro. Sleep tight." I said to him as I made my way upstairs. I walked into my room and got into my bed so it looked like I was actually going to sleep.

There was a knock at my door. "Night Cameron." Jeth said as he shut my door Turing the hall light off heading into his own room. I decided to wait another 10 minutes before I walked out of the house. 10 minutes passed and I made my way to the front door. I had my purse in one hand and my heels in the other. I headed to the party at around 11pm as Jethro didn't go bed till around then but knowing him he would be awake in his room instead of being downstairs (if that made any sense).

This is what I wore:

The party was only down the road which was great because I got to walk instead of drive

The party was only down the road which was great because I got to walk instead of drive. As I shut the front door I locked it again and placed my heels on before making my way down to the end of the street where the party was being held. The music was blasting out and there was a load of people there already. I made my way into the house being greeted by y/bf/n. She looked me up and down. "Damn girl you're looking good tonight." She said. I smiled. "Why thank you?" I said and we both laughed. The two of us went off to party for the night.

- - - -

I was a little bit tipsy but not at all drunk. I had about 2-3 drinks. The party started to die down a bit so I decided to leave. Not knowing there was stairs right by me I took one step and fell down them. All I remember is hitting the floor. Oops. "Cameron!" Y/bf/n shouted. She came down the stairs helping me up. "Are you ok?" She's asked. "I think so." I said brushing myself off. "Good." She said hugging me. "I'm going to head off now." I told her. "See you soon girl." She said before going back inside. The party was real fun but it was time for me to head back home.

It was 3am in the morning and I finally arrived at home. I placed the keys into the lock as I opened the front door as quietly as I could. All the lights were off which meant Jethro must've been asleep. I just made my way to the stairs when I heard something. I brushed it off and quietly but quickly made my way to my bedroom. My hand was on the door as I opened it slowly. "Where have you been?" A voice said. Damn it. "Umm no where." I said clearly lying. "Cameron I know where you've been." Jethro said. He turned the light on. "Oh my god! What happened to you?" He exclaimed as he led me down the stairs to the kitchen. "I'm not drunk I promise. I had a few drinks and I fell down the stairs." I said holding my hand against my head. "I'm sorry." I said. "God Cameron." Jethro said and he sounded annoyed.

Jethro stood in front of me as we argued for about 5 minutes. "Cameron you need to go to the hospital. You're hurt." He said looking at me with pleading eyes. "Jeth I'm fine ok. I'm not going. I'll just treat myself here." I told him. "Fine but if anything changes I'm taking you straight to the hospital." Jethro said seriously. I rolled my eyes. "Ok." I said and made my way to the chair to see to my cuts and bruises. "Oh god Cameron what did you get yourself into." Jethro exclaimed as he cleaned the cuts on my legs. "I'm sorry Jeth." I mumbled. "Hey I'm not mad at you sis it's just you got me worried. You're my little sister and I'm here to protect you. Promise next time you'll tell me where you're going and try not to get hurt." He explained. "Sure." I said as we cleaned up the rest of my cuts.

A/n: thank you for requesting!