Jethro - kisses

A/n: this contains mistletoe but this isn't a Christmas themed imagine.

Your POV:
Jethro and I are cleaning around our house. We needed to make some space for future things basically. So we're spending the day cleaning.

Jethro was cleaning through some boxes in the other room while I went through some boxes in a different room. "Babe?" Jethro called. "Yes?" I replied. "I found something can you follow me?" He asked, "Sure." I told him following him into the room he was in.  I looked up at the ceiling immediatley knowing what he was up to. "Sorry Jeff I've got to finish cleaning." I told him kissing his cheek smirking afterwards.

10 minutes passed and it was quite around the house. It was almost like jethro was up to something. "Babe?" Jethro asked. "Yes?" I replied. "I found something." He told me. "Again?" I asked. "Yeah." He said so I walked around to find him. He was in a different room with more mistletoe. I rolled my eyes. "Jeff we have to get this done." I told him. "I know but..." he sighed. I know what he wants but I wasn't gonna give in that easily so I headed back into the room I was in to finish cleaning.

Jethro called my name again. This was the final time I was walking into the room with his tricks. "Y/n, look what your standing under?" He said holding both my hands. "Well Jethro, I'm standing under a ceiling." I said with a serious tone but really I was being sarcastic. "No but what else?" He said with a smirk. I looked up noticing the mistletoe then looked back at Jethro who had a smirked plastered over his face. I leaned in kissing him slowly. "You can just ask for a kiss silly." I said kissing him again. Jehtro smiled into the kiss. "I love you." He said kissing me again. We rested our foreheads together