Maxi - Experiment

Your POV:
I connected really well with Maxi's best friends and work mates. Sometimes Maxi would get jealous as I could tell he was and he would just deny that he is. So today I thought I would test it and get him to show his jealousy. I had to get it out of him some how. I know it may sound mean but it's cute to see him jealous.

Maxi took me out for the morning to get breakfast and have a bit of alone time with each other as he's been non stop working over the past few days. It was sweet what he did and what he does for me. We walked hand in hand out of the cafe and down the road towards the beach which was near our house. After spending sometime with one another, we headed off to the tower to see some of the guys for a few hours.

Maxi and I walked hand in hand into the tower. As I walked in I acted even happier than I would normally be. "Hey guys how are you doing?" I said in a cheery voice. "Hey Y/N! You seem really happy today!" Chappo said looking up from the desk. "Are you feeling alright?" Jake asked me laughing. "Yeah I am. Probably was what I ate for breakfast." I said shrugging my shoulders. I took a seat on a chair near Whippet. He smiled and I smiled back.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Maxi getting slightly jealous. He was giving Whippet a glare. To be honest Whippet didn't even notice. "Hey I'm trying something to see if Maxi gets Jealous easily." I whispered in Whippets ear. He smiled at me. Whippet whispered something into my ear making me laugh. I could feel Maxi's eyes on me. He started to fidget a little. I could see it in the corner of my eye. "Maxi. You ok mate?" Jake asked. He got no response. Then Jake looked towards me and realised what was going on. It was fun. I sat like this for a few more minutes until I saw Maxi getting jealous even more that he originally is. After sometime I decided to stop as he look somewhat angry.

I stood up. "Maxi?" I asked quietly, so I didn't distract the others. "Yeah sure! Let's go outside!" He said. Maxi grabbed my hand pulling me away from the tower. "What the hell was that y/n?" He exclaimed. "You're jealous aren't you?" I asked him. "No I'm not. Why were you and whippet getting so close to one another." He asked. I had to think. "I don't know maybe to see your jealous side of you." I admitted looking down at the floor. "Why?" He asked. "It's cute when your jealous. I couldn't resist. I'm sorry Maxi." I said in a upset tone. "It's ok, I was the one who was getting jealous." He said. I looked at him and walked a bit closer. Maybe I took it a little too far.

A/n: I'm short of ideas and I don't know what to write aha!