Harrison - you just got pranked

Requested by anonymous

Your POV:
Harrison and I planned to prank the others today at work. We both got ready and headed down to the tower to make this work. "I love you no matter what." Harrison said kissing the top of my head. We headed into the tower and got ready.

Harrison gave me a look for the go ahead. "You're still liking her pictures?" I asked. "Who's?" He said looking at me confused. "Your ex's." I added. Maxi looked at Harrison in shock. "But why are you still following her?" I asked. "Baby don't bring this up now, we're at work." Harrison said. Maxi was still looking and Jake also was listening in. "Why are you bringing this up now?" Harrison asked. "Well it's clearly bothering me and I want to know why you're doing it?!" I asked. Jake placed his hand near his mouth while looking away.

Whippet and Chappo walked in. "Harrison you're literally liking every post of hers." I explained. The two of them looked at both of us confused. "It means nothing babe." Harrison told me. Jethro soon walked in with Troy. "But you're still liking them." I exclaimed. "I literally scroll through my feed and like photos." He said. Jethro was shocked.

This was going on longer than we thought it would. "I still follow her." He said. "Oh you still follow her?" I questioned. "We didn't end it on bad terms. We're still friends." He told me. "Friends hey? Or are you secretly going behind my back to see her?" I asked clearly hurt.  "You're being completely dramatic." Harrison said. "Right I'm dramatic?" I told him. "Your being so dramatic." He added. "You're making this sound like its all my fault." I argued back. "This is all on you." I added. "What by liking someone else's post?" He asked. I shook my head "Why can't we be friends? Me and her?" Harrison asked. "I'm not saying you can't. You're just liking all her photos." I told him.

I sighed. "I'm over this." I said. Harrison and I gave one another 'the' look. "Guys?" We said. "Oh don't bring us into this!" Maxi and Jake said lifting their hands up. We laughed. "It's a prank." We laughed. "You little-." Jake said jumping up just as Hoppo interrupted him. "Right guys let's get to work." He said clueless of what just happened.

A/n: hope you like this! Thank you for requesting!