Harrison - What did I just walk into?

Your POV:
Today was a busy day at bondi. That's just a normal day for Bondi. Everyday is a busy day for bondi but each day gets busier and busier. We had a load of rescues to complete.

Chappo, Maxi and Harrison walked into the tower looking like they were ready to leave. "Hey y/n." Harrison said. I raised an eyebrow. "Hey." I said looking out the window. "Let's just get to the point." Maxi began. "We're leaving now so we'll see you later." Maxi said. "Okie dokie." I said to them. "I'll see you when you get home." Harrison said kissing the side of my cheek. I smiled. "See you later." I said kissing his cheek. Maxi, Harrison and Chappo left early from work. The three of them have been hanging out a lot recently. I came home yesterday and they were all hanging out. Don't get me working I love them all but it was just a bit odd and it felt odd when I arrived at the apartment yesterday. Who knows?

I stay at Maxi's apartment most of the time with Harrison so that's where I head to if I finish late at work. And today was one of those days. I packed up my things leaving whoever the last ones on the shift were to lock up the tower and I headed to the locker room to grab my bag and jacket. When I left I said bye to the ones that passed me as they went into the locker room. The apartment was about a 20 minute walk but 10 minute drive if I was in a car. Well Maxi took the car when he left earlier so I had to walk.

I walked in shutting the door behind me. There was this noise coming from the front living room area which I couldn't quite tell what it was. I walked closer to the room looking in. There they were, Harrison, Chappo and Maxi jamming out to the song that was currently being played. Harrison was on the keys, Chappo on the drums and Maxi playing the guitar. It was definitely a sight to see. "What did I just walk into?" I said to myself. I couldn't un-see it. It wasn't bad but when I see them all together at work the image will just pop into my head.

Time to walk in and stop their fun. Well not stop it completely but they'll most likely stop. "Hey guys-!" I said stopping in my tracks acting all shocked. They looked up at me like nothing had happened. "Umm hey y/n. You're home early." Chappo said. "I finished about 30 minutes ago and it's about a 20 minute walk home." I explained. "Well we were just jamming out a bit." Harrison added. "You lot are crazy." I said laughing. They looked at me. "That's not nice." Chappo said sarcastically. "I love you all dearly but I think you best stick to your job as lifeguards." I said looking at them as they had hurt expressions on their faces.

A/n: short one for y'all!