Harrison - Prank - short

Requested by @SaraBff21

A/n: I'm sorry about this...

Your POV:
Me and my best friend Harrison have been friends for years. We both work together which is even better because we have good laughs and it's just amazing to be working with your best friend.

As I arrived at work I placed my keys down on the desk and walked out of the tower to the rhino to get it ready for Harrison and I. I did what I had to do then walked back up. There was no sign of my keys anywhere but me being me probably forgot them. "I swear down I placed my keys here." I said looking around for them. "You never put anything there." Reidy said. I have him a look. "I swear I did though." I told him. He chuckled. "I would've remembered if you did." He said. I carried on looking for them but gave up about 5 minutes later. I headed out of the tower and to where Harrison was. This is going to be a long day.

Harrison's POV:
I placed my radio down on the desk and went off to do something and came back to it not being there. "Did I place my radio down?" I asked absolutely confused. "No don't think so? We haven't seen it since you picked it up this morning." Reidy said. "Oh ok." I said walking out of the tower. I'll just have to use y/n's radio then.

Your POV:
It was now the end of the day and a load of things have gone missing. Throughout I placed things down but they just vanished. "Guys What have you done with our things?" I asked. "Nothing what makes you think it was us?" Jacko said. "Because all my things are going missing and I'm not going crazy." I explained. "So is mine." Harrison piped up. Out of nowhere Reidy walked out with a box of things. "You left this." He said laughing. "You didn't." I said laughing. "We did. It was so easy." Jethro said as we all laughed. "You've been pranked." Mouse said as we all laughed it off.

A/n: sorry it's short! I was struggling on what to write! Hope you like this! Thank you for requesting!