Chapter 2

Jo pov

Hero's lips press against mine and I can't help but kiss them back. I pull him close and I can feel him smile into our kiss.

"Hero what are you doing" I mumble against his lips as his travel down my neck.

"You look absolutely stunning in this dress" he says

I look around to see if anyone is coming or looking at us. Good thing no one is.

"Hero, this isn't the place or time to kiss me" I say gently pulling his lips away from me.

"So you also agree we should be kissing" he says and I gently slap his arm.

"No. I didn't mean that. Why are you even kissing me" I say

"I just wanted to and just by your body language on set. I know you wanted to too" he says

"We need to go before someone hears us" I say grabbing his hand and walking us to my dressing room where we can talk in private.

"We're actors. Our characters are to act like their in love. I'm sorry if I gave you the impression I wanted you to kiss me but I don't. I was just acting, I thought you were too" I lie

"Come on jo. Look me in the eye and say that" he says and I give him a look.

"We have this connection jo. We had it since we started filming the first movie. I just don't want to miss a good chance with you. Plus you kissed me back so that has to mean something" he says coming closer to me.

"Hero, we cant" I whisper as he holds my waist

"Why not" he whispers back

"If things don't work out. I don't want the movie to get effected" I say

"We will make things work out, trust me" he says lifting my face to look at his

"I-..." I stumble on my words

"Do you want to do this" he says, which makes me think of his line from the after movie.

"I'm not playing this game anymore" I giggle and he looks at me confused at first, then gets where I'm coming from.

He lifts me up onto the makeup counter and holds my face as we laugh at my boring joke.

"Are we going to try this out" he asks

"Lets try it out" I giggle and he smiles, leaning in to kiss me.

"But can we keep this between us right now, please" I whisper the last part against his lips and he nods.

"I like that idea" he says and we finally kiss again.

I hungrily kiss him back and pull him close. I run my hands under his shirt and he takes his lips off of mine to take off his shirt.

"I can't believe we're doing this" I say leaning my head against the wall and he comes back to me.

"It's been long awaited" he says

"It sure has" I say and we go back to kissing.

He nibbles at my neck and I can't help but moan.

"Stop kissing my neck" I gently say

"Do you not like that" he says

"No I love it. I just can't have you giving me a hickey. We have to be careful" I say and he goes back to kissing me.

"As much as I love this dress. Can we take it off" he says and I nod, unzipping it. I hop off the counter and step out of it.

He lifts me up and carries me over to the couch.

"You are so beautiful" he says looming over me and kissing my lips.

He kisses down to my boobs, then to my stomach. I run my fingers in his hair and pull at the ends once he kisses a sensitive spot on my body.

I giggle as he slowly removes my underwear.

"Is this okay" he asks

"It's more than okay" I smile down at him.

He gently kisses my thighs and then over to my private area.

"Hero" I whisper as his lips do wonders.

He looks up at me and runs his hands up and down my body. I close my eyes and lay my head back at how good he is making me feel.

He comes back up to my lips and cups my face while we begin to kiss again.

My hands unzip his pants and he gets where I'm going with this so he stands up and quickly pulls them off.

I bite my lip as I watch his perfect body. He catches me staring and chuckles.

"Grab a condom and hurry back here" I giggle and he sits down next to me.

"What?" I question, knowing this can't be anything good

"I don't have one on me. They are back at my apartment" he says and I lay my head back and groan

"Are you serious, hero" I say

"You don't have one in your dressing room" I ask

"If I had one. I would go get one" he says and I shake my head annoyed

"Well I'm not on birth control so looks like we're not continuing with this" I say standing from the couch and grabbing my robe.

"Come to my apartment with me. You can spend the night" he says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"I can't. We can't risk getting seen by paparazzi or people we know. We have to be smart about this" I say laying my head back on him.

I wipe my face with a makeup wipe. Taking off all the makeup I have on and look in the mirror at the beautiful sight I see.

"Are we just sleeping around together or do you actually want a relationship" I ask him and he kisses my head

"As much as I can't wait till we have sex. Next time I'll make sure to have a condom on me. I do want a relationship with you Jo. Sex is fun but it won't define our relationship." He says and I turn to him and hold a hand to his face.

"I love that" I say learning up to kiss him.

He kisses me back with a small kiss and I finish wiping my make up off.

There's a knock at my dressing room door and hero and I both freeze.

"Hey jo, are you in there? It's Anna" Anna says

I help hero pick up his clothes and push him into the bathroom.

I run to the door and give her a smile.

"You're glowing as always" she says letting herself in.

"Have you seen hero? I was knocking on his trailer but no answer" she asks

"No. Have no idea where he's at" I say and at that very moment.

Hero's phone starts to ring in the bathroom. I look over at it with wide eyes.

"Who's in the bathroom jo" Anna asks crossing her arms and I look down, not knowing what to say.
_______________________________

Hey readers,

Hope you enjoyed chapter 2

As always comment what you thought of this chapter. I love to read your comments. They make my day.

Also if you have any ideas for the story I would love to include them in anyway I can. No idea is dumb, I love them all.

Happy reading,
Herophinexafter 💖