Chapter 11

Jo pov

I lay in bed and scroll through social media and read all of the fans comments. Our video is getting so much support and feedback.

The fans are so happy Hero and I are together and are expecting a baby.

Today Hero and I slept in and relaxed most of our morning.

He's in the shower right now. We're going to do some walking around the stores and maybe find a thing or two for the baby.

He walks out in his towel wrapped around his waist and I can't help but admire his gorgeous body.

"You know we can stay in today, just the two of us. No distractions" he says coming close to me.

I'm already dressed for our outing and I know where he's trying to go with this.

"That sounds nice but we have nothing for the baby. We should start getting some stuff" I say

"We have assistants for that" he says and I look at him annoyed

"Really Hero, this is our baby. We should be shopping for him or her" I say

"I know love" he says kissing my head

"Just thought we could enjoy some time alone" he adds and I sigh pulling him down to kiss me.

I hold a hand to his face and he tries to deepen it but I pull away.

"Now get dressed" I say leaving his touch and walking out of the room.
___________________________

Hero and I relaxing back at the hotel after a wonderful day of walking around the New York streets and shopping for our baby.

We don't know the gender yet but we picked up a few outfits and toys.

I lay on Hero's chest as we scroll through the channels on TV.

"Wait stop" I say as he passes a channel that had our names in Bold.

"Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes Tiffin look adorable as they are spotted strolling the New York streets. Paparazzi spotted the couple in several stores to what seems like they were shopping for baby items. We are so happy for the new couple and cannot wait to see what's next for them" the speaker on the TV says as the screen shows photos of Hero and I in New York today.

"I didn't even know the paparazzi was following us" I say looking up at Hero.

"They are so sneaky aren't they" he says and I giggle turning my attention back to the tv.

Hero flips through channels again and we spend the rest of our night watching TV.

I wake up with a terrible pain in my abdomen. I sit up in bed and a sleeping Hero rubs his eyes open as he feels that I'm now awake.

"What's the matter" he asks and I put a hand to my face and try to focus my breathing.

"The baby is kicking hard that's all" I say and he holds my waist and rubs my back

"Is there anything I can do" he asks

"Hold me" I say laying back down with him and that's exactly what he does.

He kisses my head and holds me close.

Making the pain in my belly feel a little less painful. He rubs my back and whispers sweet things to me.

"How's that" he asks and I nod into his chest

"Feeling much better" I say but it's a lie

The pain is still there but I think nothing of it.
___________________________

The blood was everywhere. Turned the pure white sheets into a bloody mess.

There was so much... everywhere.

Hero ran me half way to the hospital before we found an available cab.

Hero assured me everything was fine. Our baby was fine but I knew things weren't fine.

I was having a miscarriage, I knew I was, I felt it in my bones.

The doctors tried everything they knew but we were hit with the worse news I knew was yet to come.

I cried... a lot. Hero did his best to comfort me but I didn't want to hear it. I just let him hold me.

We're back at the hotel now, the maids already took care of the bloody sheets.

I crawl into bed and Hero follows. He rubs my back and holds me close.

He eventually falls asleep but I stay up, quiet, in shock and grieving over our dead baby.

I get out of bed and grab one of the toys we just bought. I sit on the balcony and let the cold New York air hit me.

I watch as cars drive by and New York City noises fill the night. I hold the doll close and silently cry. I don't want to wake Hero.

Short chapter but there is so much more to come.

Thank you VanshikaGala for the idea.

As always if anyone has ideas for the story please don't hesitate to comment them or message them to me

Sorry I'm leaving you with a sad chapter but I promise the story will get better

Please don't hate me, I love you all

Herophinexafter 💖